There are 83 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by 9ers:
PPV sounded absolutely horrible. Crap ending and a bunch of filler matches that aren't even worthy of Smackdown.

When will Vince realize that we don't give two shts about giants, monsters, or fat asses dancing in the middle of the ring. Big Show's giant fist is the most unoriginal finisher I have ever seen. Does he even do a choke slam anymore?

The only use Big Show should have before he retires is a match vs Brock. But that's only to show how Brock can man handle Big Show.

One more random thought about Big Show. WTF did they name him that when he came over from WCW? Why not just use Paul White if there was some sort of Giant licensing issue?

They called him Paul Wight when he came to WWE in 99.
watched the PPV last night (for free, thank goodness). it was absolutely HORRIBLE.
I'M HERE TO JOB THE WORLD!

I'M HERE TO JOB THE WORLD!

COME ONNNN!

BRING IT ONNN!
what was the point of that segment?
Originally posted by ads_2006:

leads to tonights main event, Show comes out, and then McMahon comes back, and maybe just maybe HBK returns as the new Sherrif In town.
Great another segment where Cole shows us how to download and install the meaningless WWE app. And then later, Lawler shows on an android.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

leads to tonights main event, Show comes out, and then McMahon comes back, and maybe just maybe HBK returns as the new Sherrif In town.

JUST IN: Vince may be coming back sooner than later.
Big Show "fired"

Guess who's going to "hire" him back.

Hmmmm.
I like that R-Truth is getting a push.
Lol ceba returns

Who voted for that app poll because that was a no duh obvious pick .
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Who voted for that app poll because that was a no duh obvious pick .

the app is worthless. i refuse to download it. they try and say how your vote "matters" on a scripted show lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Lol ceba returns

Bring some relevance back to the WHC.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Lol ceba returns

Bring some relevance back to the WHC.

lol
And the boss has been KNOCKED OUT!!!
Share 49erswebzone