There are 129 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Big Show vs HHH at WM 30.

God please no.

WORST IDEA EVER

btw, really sucks to see how hard they buried ziggler since sumerslam...i guess it's pretty obvious now who shawn michaels was talking about. i just don't understand what vince doesn't like about him? few reports i read had something to do with merchandising, or possibly what happened at that WWE 2k14 event, even though it seems to have been going on before that.

he's by far one of the better wrestlers in the company, he knows how to get the fans involved in a match, heel or face, and he's one of the best on the mic as well. he's not good/great on the mic, but there are very very few people right now in the WWE who are. they should've just kept him as a heel and left him with the belt. ADR is an awful heel, his promos are so cliche and it's something thats been said and done over a hundred times, and much better. i really don't understand why vince has such a hard on for ADR, im sure it has to do with something with the latino audience...
so..........

In the TNA storyline,Hulk Hogan was being sexually advanced by Dixie Carter.....which caused him to quit....

With AJ doing his southern CM Punk impression pre Pipe Bomb, maybe HH is on the way out.

Take the old boring failed wrasslers with ya.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
btw, really sucks to see how hard they buried ziggler since sumerslam...i guess it's pretty obvious now who shawn michaels was talking about. i just don't understand what vince doesn't like about him? few reports i read had something to do with merchandising, or possibly what happened at that WWE 2k14 event, even though it seems to have been going on before that.

he's by far one of the better wrestlers in the company, he knows how to get the fans involved in a match, heel or face, and he's one of the best on the mic as well. he's not good/great on the mic, but there are very very few people right now in the WWE who are. they should've just kept him as a heel and left him with the belt. ADR is an awful heel, his promos are so cliche and it's something thats been said and done over a hundred times, and much better. i really don't understand why vince has such a hard on for ADR, im sure it has to do with something with the latino audience...

ADR was a top (face) wrestler in the mexican leagues before coming to the WWE. He apparently tried MMA and fought Cro Cop at a PRIDE fight back in 2003. Got KTFO.

Maybe Vince has to stick with him because Mysterio is still out and Sin Cara can't walk to the ring without injuring himself.
so.......

I downloaded a mixtape to listen to on my way to work gym etc and much to my chigrin

a Ric Flair '' Spilt liquor,'' promo sample was on the intro.

I played this so loud in my town, it's awesome.

https

• jrg
  • Veteran
OMG!

Read Show went on extreme bonkers mode during the Bryan-Orton match!
Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
still champ
Show went nuts, KO'd Bryan, then guess what, Scott Armstrong, the one who fast counted at NOC, counted 1, 2, boom KO'd by Show, Orton pissed, says he will get his tomorrow(RAW), then KO'd Orton, no winner, no champ.

PPV sounded absolutely horrible. Crap ending and a bunch of filler matches that aren't even worthy of Smackdown.

When will Vince realize that we don't give two shts about giants, monsters, or fat asses dancing in the middle of the ring. Big Show's giant fist is the most unoriginal finisher I have ever seen. Does he even do a choke slam anymore?

The only use Big Show should have before he retires is a match vs Brock. But that's only to show how Brock can man handle Big Show.

One more random thought about Big Show. WTF did they name him that when he came over from WCW? Why not just use Paul White if there was some sort of Giant licensing issue?
Originally posted by 9ers:
PPV sounded absolutely horrible. Crap ending and a bunch of filler matches that aren't even worthy of Smackdown.

When will Vince realize that we don't give two shts about giants, monsters, or fat asses dancing in the middle of the ring. Big Show's giant fist is the most unoriginal finisher I have ever seen. Does he even do a choke slam anymore?

The only use Big Show should have before he retires is a match vs Brock. But that's only to show how Brock can man handle Big Show.

One more random thought about Big Show. WTF did they name him that when he came over from WCW? Why not just use Paul White if there was some sort of Giant licensing issue?

They called him Paul Wight when he came to WWE in 99.
watched the PPV last night (for free, thank goodness). it was absolutely HORRIBLE.
I'M HERE TO JOB THE WORLD!

I'M HERE TO JOB THE WORLD!

COME ONNNN!

BRING IT ONNN!
what was the point of that segment?
Share 49ersWebzone