LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Even on video games, his entrances are bomb.
Los Matadores entrance was better.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I really liked that Matadores match. Old school real tag team with a real team finisher. That little bull dude was awesome. Primo and Epico always put on some good matches. It's sad that gimmicks don't really make it anymore.

Was awful. This is another gimmick that won't last.

Primo/Epico/Hornswoggle will be looking for something else soon.

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the undertaker's gimmick is epic as hell. It was one of a kind back then and it is now.

Man, Taker has the best. His in the 90s was the best time. Corporate Ministry of Darkness. He looked like a Devil.

I wish he would have a sick beard design, and completely bald. Something demonic.

Ever been a live show or PPV? Went to the 92 Royal Rumble(I think 92, the year Flair won it, guys chanting win for flair), and No Mercy 2000 when Angle won the WWE title.

Been to RAW tapings in the 90s. Kane's old entrance, was bad ass. I could be near the curtains on other side of arena, that was hot as hell when the flames went off.
We went to the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania.....let me just say this damnnnnnnnnnn
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Originally posted by fropwns:
the undertaker's gimmick is epic as hell. It was one of a kind back then and it is now.

Man, Taker has the best. His in the 90s was the best time. Corporate Ministry of Darkness. He looked like a Devil.

I wish he would have a sick beard design, and completely bald. Something demonic.

Ever been a live show or PPV? Went to the 92 Royal Rumble(I think 92, the year Flair won it, guys chanting win for flair), and No Mercy 2000 when Angle won the WWE title.

Been to RAW tapings in the 90s. Kane's old entrance, was bad ass. I could be near the curtains on other side of arena, that was hot as hell when the flames went off.
We went to the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania.....let me just say this damnnnnnnnnnn

Went to Wrestlemania 19 so it was biker Undertaker (boring). He came out while Limp Bizkit was in the ring playing "Rollin". That botched Lesnar moonsault though.

Went to Wrestlemania 19 so it was biker Undertaker (boring). He came out while Limp Bizkit was in the ring playing "Rollin". That botched Lesnar moonsault though.

Los Matadors entrance was cool, but their music sucks, they should have stuck with the music off their promo vids
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

When Taker went over the ropes and hit the camera man (plant)!

If you can imagine the ring entrance is north, my wife and I were sitting to the SE. Give or take 25 yards or so from the ring. When he went over the top rope, holy hell! The place erupted. That match, easily, the best I have ever watched live.
Man that match took so much energy out of the crowd. Why, oh why, the WWE did not have it end WM 25, I will never quite get.

[ Edited by fropwns on Oct 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM ]

i was rollin' when i saw this. Big Show is fckin crazy lol
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

But the regime finds a way to tame his ass.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

But the regime finds a way to tame his ass.

Big Show vs HHH at WM 30.

God please no.
Originally posted by BMoore56:

God please no.

WORST IDEA EVER
Share 49ersWebzone