There are 97 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
heyman going to "propose" to ryback

i wonder how much darren young had to do w/ this

Formal offer to be part of Heyman's stable.
Possum or real?

POSSUM!
[ Edited by robniner on Sep 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM ]
Originally posted by robniner:
that face

Let's see if he really goes off.

Tamed again

But then he punches a hole in the wall.
I really liked that Matadores match. Old school real tag team with a real team finisher. That little bull dude was awesome. Primo and Epico always put on some good matches. It's sad that gimmicks don't really make it anymore.
- WWE creative writers are contemplating repackaging Wade Barrett and giving him a strong push. The English grappler has not appeared on television since last month, following multiple losses to Daniel Bryan.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I really liked that Matadores match. Old school real tag team with a real team finisher. That little bull dude was awesome. Primo and Epico always put on some good matches. It's sad that gimmicks don't really make it anymore.

Was awful. This is another gimmick that won't last.

Primo/Epico/Hornswoggle will be looking for something else soon.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
- WWE creative writers are contemplating repackaging Wade Barrett and giving him a strong push. The English grappler has not appeared on television since last month, following multiple losses to Daniel Bryan.

Bout damn time.

The matadores are lame as hell.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

yep. pretty bad

yep. pretty bad

Just because it's a gimmick though and people don't like gimmicks anymore. They're good in the ring, period. Those rope moves the bull was doing was cool. Probably a really good midget wrestler in Mexico.

If The Undertaker was just starting out with the same character he had in the 90's he'd never make it. He and Kane get away with it because they're both already legends and future hof'ers.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM ]

yep. pretty bad

Just because it's a gimmick though and people don't like gimmicks anymore. They're good in the ring, period. Those rope moves the bull was doing was cool. Probably a really good midget wrestler in Mexico.

Did you hear the crowd chan Epico and Primo's names. WWE fans aren't dumb "Debut" My ass. We all know who is behind those masks.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

yep. pretty bad

Did you hear the crowd chan Epico and Primo's names. WWE fans aren't dumb "Debut" My ass. We all know who is behind those masks.

Fans aren't dumb but they like to ruin things. Just like when Bray Wyatt debuted a bunch of a*****es had to ruin the moment and chant "Husky Harris".

Sure the Matadores gimmick is geared towards kids but it's still quality ring work.
the undertaker's gimmick is epic as hell. It was one of a kind back then and it is now.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

yep. pretty bad

Fans aren't dumb but they like to ruin things. Just like when Bray Wyatt debuted a bunch of a*****es had to ruin the moment and chant "Husky Harris".

Sure the Matadores gimmick is geared towards kids but it's still quality ring work.

no doubt. Good stuff. I dont understand the problem with Primo and Epico as names. Why the gimmick. Dont understand.

I remember that Husky Harris chant. I lol'd. I didn't realize it was husky till up close shot. I never checked online about it.

And when the hell is HBK returning, keep saying this week, this week, and no HBK. I guess Battleground sunday. Which I will have on laptop muted with 49ers/Texans on NBC SNF.

Also hate the social media crap. I read they went against the text vote in some house show. Suppose to be pick, Dance or Match between Brie or Nikki against Natalya. Crowd voted match, WWE ignored it. I wonder how much of the vote is skewed. Some are obvious, lets see, RVD, Truth or Ziggler vs Orton, duh RVD is the fan fav, so obviously he will have most votes, so lets skew the votes.

And this Number 1 trend worldwide, I dont know if it is completely wrong, but I have checked Twitter and never seen a trending tweet about WWE, or like Triple H Daniel Bryan or whatever on a RAW.

And how can smackdown of been more socially active when the damn thing is taped every tuesday.
the undertaker's gimmick is epic as hell. It was one of a kind back then and it is now.

Man, Taker has the best. His in the 90s was the best time. Corporate Ministry of Darkness. He looked like a Devil.

I wish he would have a sick beard design, and completely bald. Something demonic.

Ever been a live show or PPV? Went to the 92 Royal Rumble(I think 92, the year Flair won it, guys chanting win for flair), and No Mercy 2000 when Angle won the WWE title.

Been to RAW tapings in the 90s. Kane's old entrance, was bad ass. I could be near the curtains on other side of arena, that was hot as hell when the flames went off.
Share 49erswebzone