LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

I missed TNA tonight. Looked good from there website. I like Heel Dixie Carter. Hogan should be gone.

I feel this angle is sorta like Punk/Vince, take title and run.

But TNA isnt only one to copy, WWE has done it too in past. Not many, but some. The Cena/AJ Lee authority, was done 1st by TNA with Styles/Dixie.

But I liked the highlights. Just get rid of Bischoff, and Hogan. Let Jarrett run things again. 6 sided ring.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
man wtf tna.

Now they're copying WWE?

WTF. Dixie is on percacets or something. Stupid way of thinking. Just bring back the old Xdivsion guys.

That AJ ''Pipe Bomb'' was akward but it seems as if Hogan was called out .

Aces and Eights trying their Shield impression and even copying the triple powerbomb.

HORRIBLE.

Yeah, but Aces and Eights were around before Shield were. Aces and Eights are breaking apart. Wes, Bischoff, and Knux are gonna do something to ole pres Bully Ray.

And yeah he was shooting on Hogan too. Bringing in Nash, Hall, X-Pac, when you have Petey Williams, Jay Lethal, Low-Ki, all tremendous X-Div guys, who are better wrestlers than those 3 combined.

The only good vets there are Angle and Sting. Ray is good. Too bad for Devon, maybe he wanted to retire. Now Ken Anderson either is done with TNA, or re-signs and costs Bully Ray the title.
Also, on Money In the Bank, TNA had the idea 1st, they did feast or fired gimmick at Slammaversert(sp.). They would do a battle royal, 4 or 5 cases, World, X-Div, Tag and Fired cases.Basically MITB, cash in when you wanted to.
Nothing beats pinata on a pole matches though.

One bad mother fugger.
geez, that's great wwe. They were more socially active during monday more so than MNF......

But they didnt say which had the higher raitings..........
Originally posted by pdizo916:
geez, that's great wwe. They were more socially active during monday more so than MNF......

Lol. And I'm pretty sure "socially active" doesn't include the millions of people watching MNF while playing fantasy football.
[ Edited by 9ers on Sep 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
maybe instead of worrying about how many followers they have and spending millions on some stupid app, they should put that $ into their product. i don't think any of us would notice if there wasn't a wwe app anymore lol

i don't even have it
so what happened on smackdown. i heard HHH punished those that helped DB last monday
Anything good going down on Raw tonight

Originally posted by 9ers:

Lol. And I'm pretty sure "socially active" doesn't include the millions of people watching MNF while playing fantasy football.

I HATE THAT f**kING s**t, MAN. I want to see the ratings and rub it in Raw's face. It's good that they're socially active, but damn, how many times they're going to cram that in our throats???
Originally posted by BMoore56:

HHH gonna bury all who helped Bryan.
whaat happened to that wwe network? Now that's good for BUZINESS
whaat happened to that wwe network? Now that's good for BUZINESS

They care more about social media, and their dumb WWE App. Plus they want a boatload of money from carriers to carry it. DirecTV, Dish, Comcast, and TWC I think have all sad no to their demands.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by BMoore56:

HHH gonna bury all who helped Bryan.

yep, I think we will start to see the sides even out
Share 49ersWebzone