There are 126 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by robniner:
Who could see "suspensions" or "fines" issued for those who came out from the lockerroom.

It would be cool if they "suspended" all of them and then at the end of next week's raw when Bryan gets attacked another big group comes out and saves him again. Would be a good buildup for Vince coming out and being pissed because HHH suspending everyone is not good for business and is taking his company back.

Thus a power struggle develops but opposite the way it was originally planned.
DUTHTEE ROHHOTHDS MAH FRIENTHSS
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

But he was Virgil Runnels tonight! He's looking a lot older than 68.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

But he was Virgil Runnels tonight! He's looking a lot older than 68.

as a bored kid on rainy Saturday afternoons, I enjoyed watching DUTHTEE on tha Mothatheeip (mothership) WCW Saturday Nite.
With rumors on HBK being tangled up in all this, its being said he will be on RAW in a few weeks, more likely before Battleground.
Interesting things going on at TNA these days, which could lead to an unexpected change of involvement in the current major angle in the "E"
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
Interesting things going on at TNA these days, which could lead to an unexpected change of involvement in the current major angle in the "E"
What's going on in TNA? I haven't watched it in awhile.
Originally posted by 9ers:

It's not what is going in the ring but outside of it.
They are looking at returning the matches back to one venue since they have suffered greatly on a financial scale by the first of the year. This move does not bode well for Hogan and Bischoff as either their contracts are up shortly or under review. They are being blamed for TNA's mess since they came up with the road idea and airing on Monday night (which failed)

Release those two and the possibility of an unexpected swerve can exist in the character involvement of the current angle in the E since names like HBK and Stone Cold have been thrown out there for involvement.
tna airs on monday night?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
tna airs on monday night?

Used to at the beginning of '10 and their ratings were laughable vs. RAW.

- WWE fans who feel ripped off by ordering Night of Champions only to have the main event result overturned the final night on RAW are getting refunds from cable companies.

Multiple cable providers, including Cox Cable, have confirmed they are giving refunds to fans who call up and complain about the situation. If you feel ripped off by ordering Night of Champions and want your money back, call your local cable provider and ask for a refund.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
- WWE fans who feel ripped off by ordering Night of Champions only to have the main event result overturned the final night on RAW are getting refunds from cable companies.

Multiple cable providers, including Cox Cable, have confirmed they are giving refunds to fans who call up and complain about the situation. If you feel ripped off by ordering Night of Champions and want your money back, call your local cable provider and ask for a refund.

THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS
Originally posted by 9ers:

It's not what is going in the ring but outside of it.
They are looking at returning the matches back to one venue since they have suffered greatly on a financial scale by the first of the year. This move does not bode well for Hogan and Bischoff as either their contracts are up shortly or under review. They are being blamed for TNA's mess since they came up with the road idea and airing on Monday night (which failed)

Release those two and the possibility of an unexpected swerve can exist in the character involvement of the current angle in the E since names like HBK and Stone Cold have been thrown out there for involvement.

I dont think they could join right away, isnt there a 90 day ban for working for WWE or TNA in wrestling contracts. Something like you can work for Independents or ROH type stuff, but not the 2 TV ones.

Also bischoff, were would he fit in? He isnt a face, no use for GM or Anything with McMahons/HHH. Hogan idk. He could come in and swerve and nail Bryan. But idk.

HBK and Stone Cold are better options for good guys to come in. Or Shane O'Mac. He stepped down as CEO of his company, but still on board of directors.

1 of 2 things will/should happen. Shane O'Mac or HBK or SCSA return thanks for the "Board of Directors" not having faith in HHH and Steph, and apoint a commish, or either strip HHH as COO, or something, give it to Shane. He brings in HBK or Austin as Commish. Or 2. Vince returns monday or the next monday and is unhappy with the way things have been going. He doesnt feel its good for business to fine and ban wrestlers, etc.. I think someone said this earlier in this thread.

Setting up either HBK vs HHH or SC vs HHH. Im having a hard time believing HBK would wrestle again. He said he wouldn't, unlike Flair. I believe HBK would be done. But I guess it could happen for 1 night only.

Also I am dead set against Sting in WWE, but if it ever were to happen, soon would be best, he could be seen as the force that could take down the Shield and HHH. Imagine lights go out, Taker in ring, lights go out again, Sting in ring, bats in both mens hands. They demolish Shiels, Orton, and HHH.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS

I find it funny. If anything, I would be more pissed if I went to WM and had to sit behind those pillars that hold up whatever is above the ring. Thats like 1,000's of dollars and you have s**t view.
ALEX SMITH,

THERE'S NOBODY BETTER,

THAN SHAWN MICHEALS

HANGING OUT TO HELP YOU WIN GAMES

Share 49erswebzone