There are 220 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

lol...the ryback segment=GOLD


In an update on the whole Jim Ross situation, the legendary announcer mentioned in an interview in Scotland that he had no plans to retire. He said that he wanted to work with WWE in developmental but also anywhere else that was needed by WWE. He said that the day he retires would be "the day they bury me".It has been widely reported that Ross was forced out, but WWE has been spinning the story to a retirement to save face. So far, they have not done well with this. JR has had issues with WWE in the past, so there is always a chance he gets hired back. But we shall see.
good for business, clap clap, clap clap clap
Originally posted by jrg:


In an update on the whole Jim Ross situation, the legendary announcer mentioned in an interview in Scotland that he had no plans to retire. He said that he wanted to work with WWE in developmental but also anywhere else that was needed by WWE. He said that the day he retires would be "the day they bury me".It has been widely reported that Ross was forced out, but WWE has been spinning the story to a retirement to save face. So far, they have not done well with this. JR has had issues with WWE in the past, so there is always a chance he gets hired back. But we shall see.


What the f**k is VInce's problem man

The 2K sports people LOVED that panel at Summerslam Axxess.

Sure JR and Ric Flair had a little much to drink....but the stories they told were good WRESTLING stories and from the heart, and they even managed to stay on topic and talk about Wrestlemania

WWE has an audience beyond the 'PG-only' demographic to cater to, and we loved seeing today's WWE champ up there alongside the legends of the past, celebrating the company as a whole.

It's a load of crap.
Originally posted by 49erha:
He is on hgh

I doubt it. That bottom picture is 15 years ago. He works out something like 8 hours a day. Same thing happened with Triple H.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by 49erha:
He is on hgh

I doubt it. That bottom picture is 15 years ago. He works out something like 8 hours a day. Same thing happened with Triple H.

Exactly in his prime wasn't this big lol. That's some Barry bonds s**t right there. His even the size of his head has changed. Plus he has admitted to roids in the past. Not hating but I can see him getting a little extra help , after all he is getting up there
I don't think he did anything either.

Why is it so hard to believe someone just has the desire for that? Is there NOBODY that can get huge from being dedicated to their lifestyle? Annoying that everyone that is huge is instantly accused.

Hard work pays off.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by jrg:


In an update on the whole Jim Ross situation, the legendary announcer mentioned in an interview in Scotland that he had no plans to retire. He said that he wanted to work with WWE in developmental but also anywhere else that was needed by WWE. He said that the day he retires would be "the day they bury me".It has been widely reported that Ross was forced out, but WWE has been spinning the story to a retirement to save face. So far, they have not done well with this. JR has had issues with WWE in the past, so there is always a chance he gets hired back. But we shall see.


What the f**k is VInce's problem man

The 2K sports people LOVED that panel at Summerslam Axxess.

Sure JR and Ric Flair had a little much to drink....but the stories they told were good WRESTLING stories and from the heart, and they even managed to stay on topic and talk about Wrestlemania

WWE has an audience beyond the 'PG-only' demographic to cater to, and we loved seeing today's WWE champ up there alongside the legends of the past, celebrating the company as a whole.

It's a load of crap.

Representing the company and one incident could make them look bad in an image standpoint.
Originally posted by jrg:
I don't think he did anything either.

Why is it so hard to believe someone just has the desire for that? Is there NOBODY that can get huge from being dedicated to their lifestyle? Annoying that everyone that is huge is instantly accused.

Hard work pays off.

I don't think he took anything either. His workout schedule is ridiculous and would put most professional athletes to shame.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

who dat be?


That's the billion-dollar princess, brother

would still hump that chick. heard she's dirrty in bed, too

loves anal

SOURCE?






Dave Chapelle lmao

49ers > Night Of Champions
Originally posted by jrg:
49ers > Night Of Champions

Without a shadow of a doubt!

Catch the results on one of those dirt sheets.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
49ers > Night Of Champions

Without a shadow of a doubt!

Catch the results on one of those dirt sheets.

Niners on TV, NOC on laptop and check in once in a while.

I'm calling RVD winning the WHC and Orton retaining but might lose by DQ. I think Big Show and HHH really kick their feud up for a match.
And we have a NEW CHAMPION!!!
Originally posted by robniner:
And we have a NEW CHAMPION!!!





hooray
Share 49erswebzone