Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Why are all these n***as crying?

f*ggots
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
so is dolph just a jobber now?!
Originally posted by 9ers:

He apparently said something Vince didn't like during SummerSlam media day and is being punished for it. Hopefully he doesn't go the way of Zack Ryder.

im afraid so. I would hope the miz and dolph will team up and take on the corp.
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
You know it's bad when they come back from commercial and the jobber is already standing in the ring watching the entrance for whoever is about to steamroll.
well, there's your good guy lame ending.

I like the impending doom/ no hope endings better.
Summer of Bryan for sure.
Yes!
Originally posted by btthepunk:

He apparently said something Vince didn't like during SummerSlam media day and is being punished for it. Hopefully he doesn't go the way of Zack Ryder.

He has always been a jobber.

Originally posted by jrg:

Now enter Punk in the feud with the "see I told ya so!".
I haven't watched much WW...E since the attitude era but I gotta say I like Bray Wyatt's character. He's the most different guy I've seen in a long time.

Hopefully there are more like him soon.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I haven't watched much WW...E since the attitude era but I gotta say I like Bray Wyatt's character. He's the most different guy I've seen in a long time.

Hopefully there are more like him soon.

they get these guys from their developmental show NXT which is online and on ...Amazon , I think.

His character is just getting started.
He said he copied it from Deniros' rapist character from Cape Fear.

https

I would imagine there will be rumors of the E finally getting their network launched with the change of direction the Esquire Network of opting to convert the Style Network instead of G4.
JR has decided to hang it up and focus on his personal business. I think his barbecue endeavors has exploded.
Share 49erswebzone