There are 182 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
lol jojo from total divas is dating mr rko

A "major relationship twist" has been rumoured for the next season of "Total Divas". It's noted that it will be "shocking" and "clever" and doesn't actually involve The Bella Twins, Daniel Bryan or John Cena so, take your pick :)

Randy Orton has been reported to be having a relationship with the newest WWE diva and star of Total Divas, Jo Jo. While people within the WWE have stated that there is no relationship going on, people have reportedly seen Orton/Jo Jo holding hands.

She's only 19!

legal and has a vagina
that n***a has a grey beard already? Man.............................

So he's 33 and she's 19; 14 yr difference. And here i am tryppen about dating someone 5 years younger than me......
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Yeah I watched it for the first time last night and I couldn't believe how stupid it was. That Jojo chick is so immature and stupid I have no idea why they hired her.

shes only 19. She's a project. If lucky, she could be a ten yr star given her youth.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
that n***a has a grey beard already? Man.............................

So he's 33 and she's 19; 14 yr difference. And here i am tryppen about dating someone 5 years younger than me......

If you had Randy's look and muscles you'd take all all the barely legal you could get your hands on too
Nobody bleeds anymore

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I remember last year when Orton accidentally sliced Cody Rhodes head open with the edge of the bell, and I was like "BLOOD!".....then they cut to commercial really fast and cleaned him up.
Ric flair was a bleeder
smackdown was pretty good at concluding raw.

DB beats that guy from the Shield with the highlights while keeping the other two away. The Show ends with an RKO from behind a minute beforehand.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

DB beats that guy from the Shield with the highlights while keeping the other two away. The Show ends with an RKO from behind a minute beforehand.

so DB was laid out on the mat for like the 4th week straight? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

so DB was laid out on the mat for like the 4th week straight? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but HHH came out as the good guy COO . It's like a dbag gimmick.

Something interesting has to happen on RAW this Monday night,or,there will be viewers flocking to MNF X 2.
Something interesting has to happen on RAW this Monday night,or,there will be viewers flocking to MNF X 2.

Well, I doubt people give a s**t about chargers game lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Only if Stone Cold returns and gives a stunner to Stephanie McMahon on top of the announcers table.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Have not watched d in a bit.when did Daniel Bryan start using Sagats tiger knee.gif dat Shiz
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Only if Stone Cold returns and gives a stunner to Stephanie McMahon on top of the announcers table.

Brad Maddox amounted a little something on Twitter, not humungous, but still unique
Share 49ersWebzone