There are 172 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
not only is big show crying annoying..but the over doing of it.

dude is crying like hes watching a family member get beat

agreed. like, he was a MONSTER before wrestlemania. show was destroying folks. now, he's crying while he's walking down the fckin ramp. he's crying before hunter says a damn word. he's leaning on the ropes like he can't feel his legs. it's too much.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by jrg:
not only is big show crying annoying..but the over doing of it.

dude is crying like hes watching a family member get beat

agreed. like, he was a MONSTER before wrestlemania. show was destroying folks. now, he's crying while he's walking down the fckin ramp. he's crying before hunter says a damn word. he's leaning on the ropes like he can't feel his legs. it's too much.

I think his crying started back during the infamous funeral angle with the late Bossman. lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1760183-why-must-the-big-show-be-so-sappy
Originally posted by pdizo916:
like most of you, i'm getting tired of the DB beatdown to end Raw. Big Show going from a heel destroyer to a crybaby makes me SMH. i understand they're trying to make it about his family and him hitting rock bottom, but it was beginning to be too much for me. that last segment really dragged.

they end every show like that. DB needs to come out with a semen truck and spray all their faces

Thats something DX would do!
Main event sucked this week. No Shield , a 20 min raw recap. No divas. No1curr.

Smackdown and Main event have been impressive and dare I say better than some raws this last month.

The Shield look like they got the week off.

Announce that you're gay,
you now wrestle on every primetime show.
Fuse tvs' ICP theater has alot of wrestlers on there. Scott Hall was on there. Vampiro and Greg teh Hammer is on there.
they need to hurry up and shock everyone by having the wyatts interfere with the "Corporation" and their attack on DB. then having them take on the shield. they'd be a hybrid heel/face.
they need to hurry up and shock everyone by having the wyatts interfere with the "Corporation" and their attack on DB. then having them take on the shield. they'd be a hybrid heel/face.

But other than their debut, they are getting little to no reaction from the crowd. I think the general audience doesn't know what to make of them, other than Kane's sexual abusers.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

But other than their debut, they are getting little to no reaction from the crowd. I think the general audience doesn't know what to make of them, other than Kane's sexual abusers.

and that's definitely the WWE's fault. i like them and the story they're pursuing, but the 3-on-1 jumps are similar to the Shield's and that's why fans are giving them no reaction. WWE needs to do more with them. get them involved against the Corporation.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
new john cena merch

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM ]
Lulz

I'd remove that though
Swaggers wife is so hottt

damn, sycho sid is fckin annoying on twitter. all he does is talk s**t about certain up and comers like Curtis Axel.
lol jojo from total divas is dating mr rko
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
lol jojo from total divas is dating mr rko

A "major relationship twist" has been rumoured for the next season of "Total Divas". It's noted that it will be "shocking" and "clever" and doesn't actually involve The Bella Twins, Daniel Bryan or John Cena so, take your pick :)

Randy Orton has been reported to be having a relationship with the newest WWE diva and star of Total Divas, Jo Jo. While people within the WWE have stated that there is no relationship going on, people have reportedly seen Orton/Jo Jo holding hands.
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 6, 2013 at 11:54 AM ]
Lol, Total Divas is nothing more than a brothel for the WWE top talent. No wonder AJ called them out.
Share 49erswebzone