Breaking:
Reuben Foster medically cleared to practice as 49ers open training camp

There are 156 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

what was up with the AJ segment?

It seems as if the Bella .....girl... was unleashing loaded rounds and really hitting her.

For having a bully campaign , the Mcmahons really are some crazy mofos backstage.

''AJ . YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT ON THESE DIVAS DAMMIT!

AND...OH YEAH, NEXT WEEK , YOU'LL FACE ALL OF THEM NO HOLDS BARRED. NOW GET THE HELL OUT ARRRGHGHHHH!''
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 3, 2013 at 3:37 PM ]
Shane McMahon stepped down as CEO of YOU on demand. He's still the chairman of the board though. Interesting.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Shane McMahon stepped down as CEO of YOU on demand. He's still the chairman of the board though. Interesting.

The prodigal son returns
Originally posted by zillabeast:

The prodigal son returns

Definitely a possibility. Wants to make sure he gets his say in the company kinda thing.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

The prodigal son returns

Definitely a possibility. Wants to make sure he gets his say in the company kinda thing.

If Triple H can talk Bruno Sammartino into coming home, he can talk anyone into coming back.

the rock is about to explode. dude is f**king yoked
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Sep 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Croikey

He's bigger than Goldberg

That's gross. When he's 50 or 60, s**t is gon look hella nasty.

Smackdown spoilers. Interesting.

like most of you, i'm getting tired of the DB beatdown to end Raw. Big Show going from a heel destroyer to a crybaby makes me SMH. i understand they're trying to make it about his family and him hitting rock bottom, but it was beginning to be too much for me. that last segment really dragged.

• jrg
  • Veteran
not only is big show crying annoying..but the over doing of it.

dude is crying like hes watching a family member get beat
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
like most of you, i'm getting tired of the DB beatdown to end Raw. Big Show going from a heel destroyer to a crybaby makes me SMH. i understand they're trying to make it about his family and him hitting rock bottom, but it was beginning to be too much for me. that last segment really dragged.

they end every show like that. DB needs to come out with a semen truck and spray all their faces
  • jrg
  • Veteran
a semen truck lol
Share 49erswebzone