There are 267 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

So much for the ironclad contract lol. Crying like a baby because it is good for business.
another s**t ending lol. 3 weeks in a row
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Three weeks of DB laid out on the Canvas to end raw is getting stale.

It's stupid. If WWE was smart, which of course they aren't, they would bring in Undertaker or Stone Cold(As a enforcer, or take over COO duties from HHH)

It will probably happen early next year. I think HHH needs to generate more heat.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So much for the ironclad contract lol. Crying like a baby because it is good for business.

We'll he did get it from Johnny Ace, aka People Power. lol
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Gentlemen, gentlemen, what you are watching, and I am reading about, is nothing more than the ole' NWA/WCW playbook. "X" Champion and his stable/gang/clan feud with wrestler "Y" who is largely on his own. Until one of four things happen: 1.) he manages to outsmart the stable and beat "X" Champion 2.) he gets help (forms a stable officially or unofficially of his own or teams up with one dude) 3.) he gets help from a power player to turn the tide in his favor (aka even the balance) 4.) he loses, never wins the belt because the company deems him unworthy of carrying the strap.
[ Edited by fropwns on Sep 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM ]
Originally posted by fropwns:
Gentlemen, gentlemen, what you are watching, and I am reading about, is nothing more than the ole' NWA/WCW playbook. "X" Champion and his stable/gang/clan feud with wrestler "Y" who is largely on his own. Until one of four things happen: 1.) he manages to outsmart the stable and beat "X" Champion 2.) he gets help (forms a stable officially or unofficially of his own or teams up with one dude) 3.) he gets help from a power player to turn the tide in his favor (aka even the balance) 4.) he loses, never wins the belt because the company deems him unworthy of carrying the strap.

Dang

Good call.
Something is gonna snap eventually and all hell is going to break loose.
[ Edited by robniner on Sep 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM ]
Originally posted by robniner:

Dang

Good call.

Probably #4 because Bryan is a B+.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by robniner:

Dang

Good call.

Probably #4 because Bryan is a B+.

it's going be be #1 through 3
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Big Slow crying was awkward, but those acting lessons have paid off. We got to look at the bigger picture here, but they've got to let someone get the upper hand on Haitch/Steph or audience will quickly lose interest.

I just hope this doesn't lead to a dick measuring contest between Hunter and his father in law as the payoff, or John Cena to come back as the white knight.

Originally posted by FL9er:
The Big Slow crying was awkward, but those acting lessons have paid off. We got to look at the bigger picture here, but they've got to let someone get the upper hand on Haitch/Steph or audience will quickly lose interest.

I just hope this doesn't lead to a dick measuring contest between Hunter and his father in law as the payoff, or John Cena to come back as the white knight.

With MNF around the corner, they need someone to fight back. The Daniel Bryan beatdown is already getting boring.
what was up with the AJ segment?

It seems as if the Bella .....girl... was unleashing loaded rounds and really hitting her.

For having a bully campaign , the Mcmahons really are some crazy mofos backstage.

''AJ . YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT ON THESE DIVAS DAMMIT!

AND...OH YEAH, NEXT WEEK , YOU'LL FACE ALL OF THEM NO HOLDS BARRED. NOW GET THE HELL OUT ARRRGHGHHHH!''
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 3, 2013 at 3:37 PM ]
Shane McMahon stepped down as CEO of YOU on demand. He's still the chairman of the board though. Interesting.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Shane McMahon stepped down as CEO of YOU on demand. He's still the chairman of the board though. Interesting.

The prodigal son returns
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

The prodigal son returns

Definitely a possibility. Wants to make sure he gets his say in the company kinda thing.
Share 49ersWebzone