DealBlack Friday Sale: Up to 30% off at official 49ers online store

There are 137 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Please don't let it be another s**t ending

lol, they aint listening, bro.

Pretty sad streak here.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Three weeks of DB laid out on the Canvas to end raw is getting stale.

Even the crowd was bored with that ending.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Three weeks of DB laid out on the Canvas to end raw is getting stale.

Well I guess that's their plan,

Having people tune in for last 15 minutes to see if s**t changes
Originally posted by Hopper:
Three weeks of DB laid out on the Canvas to end raw is getting stale.

It's stupid. If WWE was smart, which of course they aren't, they would bring in Undertaker or Stone Cold(As a enforcer, or take over COO duties from HHH)
So much for the ironclad contract lol. Crying like a baby because it is good for business.
another s**t ending lol. 3 weeks in a row
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Three weeks of DB laid out on the Canvas to end raw is getting stale.

It's stupid. If WWE was smart, which of course they aren't, they would bring in Undertaker or Stone Cold(As a enforcer, or take over COO duties from HHH)

It will probably happen early next year. I think HHH needs to generate more heat.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So much for the ironclad contract lol. Crying like a baby because it is good for business.

We'll he did get it from Johnny Ace, aka People Power. lol
Gentlemen, gentlemen, what you are watching, and I am reading about, is nothing more than the ole' NWA/WCW playbook. "X" Champion and his stable/gang/clan feud with wrestler "Y" who is largely on his own. Until one of four things happen: 1.) he manages to outsmart the stable and beat "X" Champion 2.) he gets help (forms a stable officially or unofficially of his own or teams up with one dude) 3.) he gets help from a power player to turn the tide in his favor (aka even the balance) 4.) he loses, never wins the belt because the company deems him unworthy of carrying the strap.
[ Edited by fropwns on Sep 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM ]
Originally posted by fropwns:
Gentlemen, gentlemen, what you are watching, and I am reading about, is nothing more than the ole' NWA/WCW playbook. "X" Champion and his stable/gang/clan feud with wrestler "Y" who is largely on his own. Until one of four things happen: 1.) he manages to outsmart the stable and beat "X" Champion 2.) he gets help (forms a stable officially or unofficially of his own or teams up with one dude) 3.) he gets help from a power player to turn the tide in his favor (aka even the balance) 4.) he loses, never wins the belt because the company deems him unworthy of carrying the strap.

Dang

Good call.

Something is gonna snap eventually and all hell is going to break loose.
[ Edited by robniner on Sep 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM ]
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Gentlemen, gentlemen, what you are watching, and I am reading about, is nothing more than the ole' NWA/WCW playbook. "X" Champion and his stable/gang/clan feud with wrestler "Y" who is largely on his own. Until one of four things happen: 1.) he manages to outsmart the stable and beat "X" Champion 2.) he gets help (forms a stable officially or unofficially of his own or teams up with one dude) 3.) he gets help from a power player to turn the tide in his favor (aka even the balance) 4.) he loses, never wins the belt because the company deems him unworthy of carrying the strap.

Dang

Good call.

Probably #4 because Bryan is a B+.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Gentlemen, gentlemen, what you are watching, and I am reading about, is nothing more than the ole' NWA/WCW playbook. "X" Champion and his stable/gang/clan feud with wrestler "Y" who is largely on his own. Until one of four things happen: 1.) he manages to outsmart the stable and beat "X" Champion 2.) he gets help (forms a stable officially or unofficially of his own or teams up with one dude) 3.) he gets help from a power player to turn the tide in his favor (aka even the balance) 4.) he loses, never wins the belt because the company deems him unworthy of carrying the strap.

Dang

Good call.

Probably #4 because Bryan is a B+.

it's going be be #1 through 3
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,892
The Big Slow crying was awkward, but those acting lessons have paid off. We got to look at the bigger picture here, but they've got to let someone get the upper hand on Haitch/Steph or audience will quickly lose interest.

I just hope this doesn't lead to a dick measuring contest between Hunter and his father in law as the payoff, or John Cena to come back as the white knight.
Originally posted by FL9er:
The Big Slow crying was awkward, but those acting lessons have paid off. We got to look at the bigger picture here, but they've got to let someone get the upper hand on Haitch/Steph or audience will quickly lose interest.

I just hope this doesn't lead to a dick measuring contest between Hunter and his father in law as the payoff, or John Cena to come back as the white knight.

With MNF around the corner, they need someone to fight back. The Daniel Bryan beatdown is already getting boring.
Share 49erswebzone