There are 102 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Do it Vince.

This is what I am thinking. Stone Cold comes out, says HHH is no longer COO, as the Board of Directors have removed his duties. And SC is new COO. And stuns HHH and Orton. And will fire the Shield if they interfer in any matches involving Bryan and Orton. Do it Vince.
<div_prefs id="div_prefs">
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Do it Vince.

This is what I am thinking. Stone Cold comes out, says HHH is no longer COO, as the Board of Directors have removed his duties. And SC is new COO. And stuns HHH and Orton. And will fire the Shield if they interfer in any matches involving Bryan and Orton. Do it Vince.

I think the only person who can compare with triple h's power in the wwe is will be a returning shane mcmahon, he will give the wrestlers a fair playing field
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Do it Vince.

I think the only person who can compare with triple h's power in the wwe is will be a returning shane mcmahon, he will give the wrestlers a fair playing field

No signs he wants to comeback; seems to be running a successful enterprise.
RIP cody rhodes.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
RIP cody rhodes.

Sucks to be RKO'ed.
Stephanie McMahon hitting Big Show right in the feelz
Wonder what Edge will be doing next week.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

holding big show while he cries?
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Big Show cries all the time. I hate when he does that.
hhh is a cold bish.

me like.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I wonder is cody is coming back or joining TNA or something like that? He was kinda gaining steam as a face and to let him go right now doesn't make sense.
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
I wonder is cody is coming back or joining TNA or something like that? He was kinda gaining steam as a face and to let him go right now doesn't make sense.

Wedding vacation
  • jrg
  • Veteran

getting married
So if he comes back, the match he had with orton meant nothing?
Share 49erswebzone