LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

LOLOLOLOLOL

The crap that man puts himself for for that company.

He should have come to WWE eons ago, made much more money, and suffered far less injury than he has in that doomed promotion.

But he despised Vince.

That's too bad. I thought the WWE wanted to bring Sting in at some point? In any case he has missed his window.
TNA isnt perfect, but neither is WWE, they botch s**t up too. missed kicks and punches to the head. Botch finishes.

And James, AJ Styles is as talented as they come. He, Daniels, Kaz, Roode, Aries, Storm, Sabin are originals, all of which could hang with Punk and Bryan, but they would be forced into NXT, where they dont belong. Those guys are all vets, and would deserve a real shot.

The only reason hey want Sting is for the HOF, and maybe Undertaker to beat Sting. Taker may be one of the greats, but Sting is as good, or better than Taker, and most of the WWE locker room. He still has it.

Cant judge TNA without seeing it live in person. They put a hell of a show on live House Shows. Better than crap WWE puts out there.

Glad Cena is out, he is old news, let Punk, Bryan, Rollins, Ambrose, Reins, etc... run the show now.

To judge TNA because Sting botched a move is ridiculous. There talent is there. They need to be back at Orlando Impact zone.

I like the MEM and Aces and Eights right now, Styles will win Bound for Glory series, and go to beat Bully Ray. WWE is stupid to not want to poach the TNA roster, like they did to ECW in the day.
I am not sure sting botched that. The other guy had set it up...
Now you're seeing the importance of the WWE to develop their divisions-will allow more talent to be used.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by jrg:
they're losing so much $

matter of time til WWE buys them

this. i wanna see a Bully Ray vs. Bully Ryback feud lol

Only thing WWE would consider of any value out of TNA would be their video library. Doubt they'd load up on veteran contracts when they've got so much young in-house talent on the rise. That's the whole point of the new performance center.

TNA poses no threat whatsoever to WWE. I think they're fine letting them operate as is and giving guys a place to go if they're not wanted up north.
I'd hate to see TNA fold on General Principles. Any chance they'll get rid of HH and go back to Universal Studios? Seems like they had a decent niche with a lower overhead.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I'd hate to see TNA fold on General Principles. Any chance they'll get rid of HH and go back to Universal Studios? Seems like they had a decent niche with a lower overhead.

Hogan's contract is apparently up in a few months.
had a dream that my girl was getting off on Roman Reigns.

So I went ham on the bench today lol Inception.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Doggone it, I said I'm watchin' da Sooners! BOOMER! Go to mah restraunt.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

I am sure he'll sign a legends deal for WWE.
Originally posted by fropwns:

You imagine him getting in the middle of that feud with the New Corporation? Too bad he will get ripped for his way how he handled that other wrestling entity.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

You imagine him getting in the middle of that feud with the New Corporation? Too bad he will get ripped for his way how he handled that other wrestling entity.

I imagine him joining the new corporation. The return of....

What a change of events! Instead of ridiculing him for TNA, they will applaud him, laud him, say how great he is, and put him in charge of Raw (this allows HHH to be Vince in the scenario). Of course this grants Hogan instant heat, makes fans hate the new corporation even more, etc.

Best way to do it. Have him come out in the Yellow and Red, while saving Bryan from a beat down. Bryan thanks Hogan and tells him he took his vitamins, said his prayers, and believed in Hulkamania, yada, yada. Then Hogan hits his ass with the big boot, legdrop's his ass, and grabs a can of black spray paint, paints "WWE" on him and leaves. They need to make sure to have plants in the audience who throw garbage in the ring. Cameramen should be on the lookout for children crying as well.

What a change of events! Instead of ridiculing him for TNA, they will applaud him, laud him, say how great he is, and put him in charge of Raw (this allows HHH to be Vince in the scenario). Of course this grants Hogan instant heat, makes fans hate the new corporation even more, etc.

Best way to do it. Have him come out in the Yellow and Red, while saving Bryan from a beat down. Bryan thanks Hogan and tells him he took his vitamins, said his prayers, and believed in Hulkamania, yada, yada. Then Hogan hits his ass with the big boot, legdrop's his ass, and grabs a can of black spray paint, paints "WWE" on him and leaves. They need to make sure to have plants in the audience who throw garbage in the ring. Cameramen should be on the lookout for children crying as well.

BRILLIANT!!!

BRILLIANT!!!
Share 49ersWebzone