LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 143 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
randy orton is so bad ass

i thought he seriously broke something when he did that superplex off top rop lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
another s**t ending lol

It's still just the beginning.
Aj with the shots fired... damn.

I like the whole corporate bullying thing.I'm sure next week, it will be the same thing only Big Show will KO punch HHH or Randy.
randy orton is so bad ass

still getting cheers.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I think no one has come out to help Bryan because this is truly all about Bryan. He is going to carry the company while Cena is out and he can do it. There will be guys in and out to help him. Big Show's "iron clad" contract may come into play at some point, maybe Ziggler, probably Punk at some point. They are doing this to make a gigantic star out of Bryan though. This is the biggest angle we've seen since Stone Cold vs Vince and the corporation.

A disatisfactory ,among the roster, angle can exist if creative is smart enough. It can be based off the dissatisfaction backstage with the lesser used talents.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Oh come on. I know WWE wants to make Bryan look like the ultimate underdog, rising up to topple his corporate overlords, but this is just a little bit too blunt for my taste.

Having the whole roster standing there like that....it's like, "ok, we get it already, no one is going to help Bryan out and when he overcomes the odds and wins it all, it will be that much more of an achievement."

The way they're treating D-Bryan as a babyface right now, forcing it...it's almost like Vince still thinks Bryan is some sort of flash in the pan amongst select audiences and he wants to do everything he can to hit home the point that this is his guy.

I just don't think it's necessary to stack the deck against Bryan any higher than it already is. We're convinced. Lets start getting some momentum back on his side already.

It will happen, they are making DB build his way back up to the top eventually winning the WWE championship, he will be the vegan stone cold, and his supporters will rise also, I"m enjoying the way this is playing out because I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel
  • jrg
  • Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JRG

FLMFAO!!!
cadillac yescalade lol

THE FOLLOWING IS A STATEMENT FROM THE DOLPHINS1925 GUY

"Since I joined reddit, My motive has been
simple: To draw attention to a very important
problem and ongoing issue within the WWE
industry, while concurrently abstaining from
turning the community into a circus act. For
these reasons, I have made my posts few
and far between. I did not respond to
messages, e-mails, comments, or interview
requests. My goal was NOT to be the
spotlight of attention, but rather to draw
awareness to the inexcusable, insultingly
obvious schemes that are taking place
behind the scenes of the WWE . I figured the
best means of action to demonstrate these
schemes was to post sparingly and
exclusively, before each respected PPV, and
simply allow my results to speak for
themselves. In doing so, I went 38-0 over a
course of 5 successive PPVs; all the while
going 3-0 at Summerslam after receiving
news from my source that many match
outcomes were being changed at the last
minute.

I feel that a step has certainly been taken in
the right direction, as now most wrestling
fans are well aware of an existing mole
within the industry. However, the primary
misconception regarding the mole is that I
am, or am directly affiliated with him.
Rather, the mole is anonymously releasing
the outcomes to a small, exclusive group of
individuals; all of whom are benefiting off it
at the expense of the WWE , its fans, and the
integrity of their product. This had been
ongoing for several months before I began to
address it publicly. Eventually, this ordeal
had reached a point in time where I felt it
was appropriate and necessary to release a
statement on reddit.

Nevertheless, I commend WWE's noble
efforts to ensure secrecy during last week's
Summerslam event. However, it is my belief
that the course of action taken to resolve the
leaks was merely to discredit me by
changing the outcomes of matches at the
last minute, rather than actually stopping the
mole. They are shooting the messenger, and
the leaks are still taking place. I am
confident that if I went silent, the leaks
would continue full-throttle, and the
frankness of the product would continue to
be compromised. For this reason, I think the
attention should be diverted from me and
rather on the mole himself

As I've stated before, my intention is
wholesome. The last thing I want is for these
leaks to persist, and to continue to witness
the downfall of the integrity of the WWE ; an
industry that is filled with extraordinary
talent and unmatched potential. I feel that
putting an end to these leaks is paramount in
restoring the candidness to the business.
The company deserves it, the wrestlers
deserve it, and most importantly, the fans
deserve it. Do what's right for business –
Please stop the leaks.

Yours truly, Dolphins1925

EDIT: TO CLARIFY: I am NOT in contact with
the mole. My source receives his
information from a member who IS in
contact, however the mole leaks his
information anonymously"
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I think no one has come out to help Bryan because this is truly all about Bryan. He is going to carry the company while Cena is out and he can do it. There will be guys in and out to help him. Big Show's "iron clad" contract may come into play at some point, maybe Ziggler, probably Punk at some point. They are doing this to make a gigantic star out of Bryan though. This is the biggest angle we've seen since Stone Cold vs Vince and the corporation.

I can see Show and Ziggler helping out, Miz maybe. Punk is still having daddy issues with Heyman and the Wyatts are making Kane squeal like a pig or something.

They are probably waiting for Cena to comeback lol
Ben Affleck to portray The Undertaker at WrestleMania 30

According to the Hollywood rumor mill, actor/screenwriter Ben Affleck has been cast to star as The Undertaker in World Wrestling Entertainment's flagship pay-per-view, WrestleMania, next spring.

Although Affleck has not yet spoken publicly about the rumors, the actor was spotted today at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT, being fitted for a long black trenchcoat and wide-brimmed hat.

Affleck's agent would "neither confirm nor deny" reports that Affleck has been spending a lot of time in darkened cemeteries to prepare for the iconic role.

Many die-hard fans are aghast by the news that Affleck may soon portray The Deadman — a role that has been personified for the past two decades by Mark Calaway.

"Ben Affleck will be the worst Undertaker ever," tweeted one fan who calls himself @Deadman4Lyfe. "Even worse than the fake Undertaker that ‘Taker wrestled at SummerSlam 1994."

Calaway has reportedly stepped down from the role he made famous, saying that he just wants to rest in peace.

According to some rumors, Jonah Hill has been cast to portray Paul Bearer (which indicates that the WrestleMania 30 match will be a prequel).

http://www.kayfabenews.com/ben-affleck-to-portray-the-undertaker-at-wrestlemania-30/

According to the Hollywood rumor mill, actor/screenwriter Ben Affleck has been cast to star as The Undertaker in World Wrestling Entertainment's flagship pay-per-view, WrestleMania, next spring.

Although Affleck has not yet spoken publicly about the rumors, the actor was spotted today at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT, being fitted for a long black trenchcoat and wide-brimmed hat.

Affleck's agent would "neither confirm nor deny" reports that Affleck has been spending a lot of time in darkened cemeteries to prepare for the iconic role.

Many die-hard fans are aghast by the news that Affleck may soon portray The Deadman — a role that has been personified for the past two decades by Mark Calaway.

"Ben Affleck will be the worst Undertaker ever," tweeted one fan who calls himself @Deadman4Lyfe. "Even worse than the fake Undertaker that ‘Taker wrestled at SummerSlam 1994."

Calaway has reportedly stepped down from the role he made famous, saying that he just wants to rest in peace.

According to some rumors, Jonah Hill has been cast to portray Paul Bearer (which indicates that the WrestleMania 30 match will be a prequel).

http://www.kayfabenews.com/ben-affleck-to-portray-the-undertaker-at-wrestlemania-30/

This has to be a real effing joke!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

"Ben Affleck will be the worst Undertaker ever," tweeted one fan who calls himself @Deadman4Lyfe. "Even worse than the fake Undertaker that 'Taker wrestled at SummerSlam 1994."

Share 49ersWebzone