LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 453 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Take a few minutes here and read this article about the behind the scenes look with the WWE with Triple H. Pretty good read

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9588366/view/full/an-interview-wwe-superstar-corporate-officer-triple-h
Originally posted by robniner:
Take a few minutes here and read this article about the behind the scenes look with the WWE with Triple H. Pretty good read

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9588366/view/full/an-interview-wwe-superstar-corporate-officer-triple-h

I was about to come here and post that too. Absolutely bad ass BTS interview!!!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
He's one of the strongest wrestlers in the business. Obviously he's know Mark Henry or Big E but I read somewhere that he's one of the few that can actually hold the Big Show up for more than a second.

I actually had a conversation with a WWE Doctor, who works in Albany, NY, as a Oral Surgery. Had have some teeth taken out. Talked WWE stuff, said back in the day, it was Angle, Big Show and Lesnar, and it was Angle took Show down like that, and then he took Lesnar down. He said Angle is one of the baddest guys outside Wrestling. Too bad he keeps getting DUIs.

Also, I cant remember the name, but this guy, old wrestler, bad ass, would kick your ass in anything. Even bit off an mans ear. Said he someone you dont wanna mess with. But said he is a nice guy, just dont f**k with him. Was one of the Somoans.

Haku.

Thats the guy.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Would have posted the whole article but certain swear words pretty much meant posting the link.

I still think he needs to structure into divisions(crusierweight for the quick and dynamic, WWE title for the regular athletes, heavyweight for the big ones)-would allow for more character development.

TV Title would be nice-again would allow more character development and airtime for those not featured.

Tag team division still needs work.
i just want to see the IC, US, and tag belts all relevant again. get rid of the whc belt imo. Alberto Del Rio should be the IC champ or US champ

Would have posted the whole article but certain swear words pretty much meant posting the link.

I still think he needs to structure into divisions(crusierweight for the quick and dynamic, WWE title for the regular athletes, heavyweight for the big ones)-would allow for more character development.

TV Title would be nice-again would allow more character development and airtime for those not featured.

HHH has certainly paid his dues. Who would have thought by having him get in trouble for the Kliq incident at MSG he would be where he is today?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i just want to see the IC, US, and tag belts all relevant again. get rid of the whc belt imo. Alberto Del Rio should be the IC champ or US champ

The IC should be for international wrestlers

Tag team scene should be like the feeling from the 80s. I'm not a fan of two individual wrestlers forming a team. When a tag team breaks up for.the first time, it becomes a story itself because the angle could go on for months. Most memorable are Strike Force and The Rockers.

The IC should be for international wrestlers

Tag team scene should be like the feeling from the 80s. I'm not a fan of two individual wrestlers forming a team. When a tag team breaks up for.the first time, it becomes a story itself because the angle could go on for months. Most memorable are Strike Force and The Rockers.

IC: ADR

US: Ziggler

WWE: Orton/Bryan/Cena/Punk

Tag: PTP

and ya ive always liked the traditional tag teams too (harlem heat, road warriors, dudleys, hardyz, etc) more than the rock & sock connection types even tho some of them are great
so did Roman Reigns pop his shoulder out or something? I sawr him try to put it back in it's socket with some weird double pumps with his wrists.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
so did Roman Reigns pop his shoulder out or something? I sawr him try to put it back in it's socket with some weird double pumps with his wrists.

subluxer.

tna was good. Bully Ray is cut now and Brooke Tessmacher..........

Weren't there rumors the WWE title and WHC would be merged into one belt?
the old AJ Styles is back.

That really was Devons' last match. That all womens ppv tomorrow is going to debut some new TNA hoes like Serena from the CM Punk WWE faction, and rumored hot ass ivelisse velez
  • jrg
  • Veteran
watched some TNA

this chick is weird lol

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

HHH has certainly paid his dues. Who would have thought by having him get in trouble for the Kliq incident at MSG he would be where he is today?

HHH: "At the end of the day, it's all about the story, and it's not about the bumps. Mick Foley was the king of guys who would take chair shots with his hands down. I used to say to Mick all the time, "Let me get this straight: Reality-based, you turn around and you see a guy swing a bat at your head, you just put your hands down? Is that what you would do? Because that to me is bogus. You're just appeasing people who want to see you get hit in the head with a chair. You're not telling them a story, you're showing them it's crap." There's always going to be a certain group of people who like horror movies just for the special effects and the slasher stuff. It doesn't matter. That's why schlocky B-films work. They're terrible. The dialogue is horrible, the acting is bad, but there's a certain group of people that just love them because a guy killed a guy with a pencil through his neck. It's just crazy."

Interviewer: "That's why we've had eight Saw movies."

HHH: "That's why we're doing Leprechaun 7."

[ Edited by zillabeast on Aug 22, 2013 at 11:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone