LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
He's one of the strongest wrestlers in the business. Obviously he's know Mark Henry or Big E but I read somewhere that he's one of the few that can actually hold the Big Show up for more than a second.

I actually had a conversation with a WWE Doctor, who works in Albany, NY, as a Oral Surgery. Had have some teeth taken out. Talked WWE stuff, said back in the day, it was Angle, Big Show and Lesnar, and it was Angle took Show down like that, and then he took Lesnar down. He said Angle is one of the baddest guys outside Wrestling. Too bad he keeps getting DUIs.

Also, I cant remember the name, but this guy, old wrestler, bad ass, would kick your ass in anything. Even bit off an mans ear. Said he someone you dont wanna mess with. But said he is a nice guy, just dont f**k with him. Was one of the Somoans.

Haku.
I wouldn't mind if the Shield ran things and just flat out dominated for 4-6 months until Cena comes back as the hero again.(remember when Cena wasn't on Raw and neither was Punk? People still complained.)

The Shield had to wrestle twice on Raw and every Smackdown and Main Event show. They have to be the hardest workers in the WWE.

Didn't Orton kiss Stephanie and ate her cooch or something like that?

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
It really looks like this Corporate stuff will last for a while making it very interesting. Looks very promising. I hate that it's DB....it should be Punk....and this should last till Cena comes back .... And make him a heel...that would be truly epic...not corporate, but doing his own thing.

Why not Bryan? The guy is one of the most popular wrestlers out there right now, with the wrestling to back it up.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
It really looks like this Corporate stuff will last for a while making it very interesting. Looks very promising. I hate that it's DB....it should be Punk....and this should last till Cena comes back .... And make him a heel...that would be truly epic...not corporate, but doing his own thing.

Why not Bryan? The guy is one of the most popular wrestlers out there right now, with the wrestling to back it up.

Bryan is over with the fans, but does he smack you as a Stone Cold type of guy? The original corporation vs. the Rattlesnake was awesome and produced some memorable moments. I think that is why many Wrestling fans think that Punk should be working this angle. I am willing to bet he gets in on it sooner or later.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
John Cena is a freak

I hate his character..but f**k..I wish i could be that big

He's one of the strongest wrestlers in the business. Obviously he's know Mark Henry or Big E but I read somewhere that he's one of the few that can actually hold the Big Show up for more than a second.

I bet Cena could outperform both if he wanted to. Maybe not Henry in his prim (Olympic weight lifting days).. Hate John Cena the character, but respect the f**k out of him as a person.

Dude is by all accounts a helluva dude and truly loves the business. I wish they still let him do "Five Questions with the Champ" that s**t was hilarious. I still support the guy and wish him continued success. But I must agree with the rest, the man deserves a heel run or an anti-hero run. I think the reason people honestly want this for him is because they like him, but dislike his character. They are tired of the Fruity Pebbles shirts and want the Dr. of Thuganomics to return.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Bryan is over with the fans, but does he smack you as a Stone Cold type of guy? The original corporation vs. the Rattlesnake was awesome and produced some memorable moments. I think that is why many Wrestling fans think that Punk should be working this angle. I am willing to bet he gets in on it sooner or later.

this isnt a Austin vs McMahon type of angle. This is more along the lines of Mankind vs the Corporation. I dont think you can bring in Punk in this storyline, hes just better than Bryan on the mic and would start to take away the spotlight.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

That Fat Guy

Any word yet on if Fatso was a plant?
Originally posted by socal9er42:

That Fat Guy

Some of the wrestling sites said that the guy was not a plant and that CM Punk just used the opportunity to fire up the crowd with the unscripted rant.

That Fat Guy

Some of the wrestling sites said that the guy was not a plant and that CM Punk just used the opportunity to fire up the crowd with the unscripted rant.

i wonder if that fat guy got heckled by others in the crowd the rest of the night. even the walrus himself, Heyman, took a jab at that fat guy
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by fropwns:

this isnt a Austin vs McMahon type of angle. This is more along the lines of Mankind vs the Corporation. I dont think you can bring in Punk in this storyline, hes just better than Bryan on the mic and would start to take away the spotlight.

Yeah you can.

Punk will go unscripted kayfabe, and defend for Bryan.

Others like Ziggler have a chance to shine as well.

This is gonna get bigger than you think.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Those were the days.......
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
That Fat Guy

i wonder if that fat guy got heckled by others in the crowd the rest of the night. even the walrus himself, Heyman, took a jab at that fat guy

That guy probably had the night of us life.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
That Fat Guy

That guy probably had the night of us life.

#beastar

seriously, with all of the anti bullying stuff the wwe shoves out, they certainly do the bullying themselves.

That was ''VINTAGE...........PUNK.'' from the ROH days. Youtube some of his stuff. He truly is the best in the world when it comes to freestyling on hecklers.
https

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Aug 22, 2013 at 1:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone