Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:

cast is huge. I wish i was that yolked.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by pdizo916:

cast is huge. I wish i was that yolked.

He is not human, Cena is more HGH than man.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
John Cena is a freak

I hate his character..but f**k..I wish i could be that big

Why doesn't Cena do any goofy kids films like Hogan did with Suburban Commando? Seems like Hollywood is seriously lacking in that department these days and he's perfect for the part.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
John Cena is a freak

The beast master!
Fro, I am honored that I am apart of the discussions with JRG. It's a day I will never forget, Mom I made it. But seriously, thanks I had a good laugh, needed it with all the crap going on in my life.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Fro, I am honored that I am apart of the discussions with JRG. It's a day I will never forget, Mom I made it. But seriously, thanks I had a good laugh, needed it with all the crap going on in my life.

Always, my dog. Always.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Your not alone.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Why doesn't Cena do any goofy kids films like Hogan did with Suburban Commando? Seems like Hollywood is seriously lacking in that department these days and he's perfect for the part.

Vowed to never to sell out to Hollywood.

Would have been good as John McClane's son, but that's Hollywood.

Only exception, WWE Films.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
looked like the ref called over the medical staff to check out sin cara. But i think how ADR (who legitimately hates Sin Cara) kept going after him, forced the ref to wave off the match. The medical staff was looking him over and ADR kept stomping on him. I think the ref was forced and rewatching it you can tell the ref was really pissed lol.

PS - I didnt know about the ADR/Sin Cara beef and that Sin Cara or someone in his crew pulled a gun on ADR during their lucha days! that s**t is cray

wtf?

was it Konnan? lol

John Cena is a freak

He's one of the strongest wrestlers in the business. Obviously he's no Mark Henry or Big E but I read somewhere that he's one of the few that can actually hold the Big Show up for more than a second.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Aug 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
John Cena is a freak

He's one of the strongest wrestlers in the business. Obviously he's know Mark Henry or Big E but I read somewhere that he's one of the few that can actually hold the Big Show up for more than a second.

I bet Cena could outperform both if he wanted to. Maybe not Henry in his prim (Olympic weight lifting days).. Hate John Cena the character, but respect the f**k out of him as a person.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
He's one of the strongest wrestlers in the business. Obviously he's know Mark Henry or Big E but I read somewhere that he's one of the few that can actually hold the Big Show up for more than a second.

I actually had a conversation with a WWE Doctor, who works in Albany, NY, as a Oral Surgery. Had have some teeth taken out. Talked WWE stuff, said back in the day, it was Angle, Big Show and Lesnar, and it was Angle took Show down like that, and then he took Lesnar down. He said Angle is one of the baddest guys outside Wrestling. Too bad he keeps getting DUIs.

Also, I cant remember the name, but this guy, old wrestler, bad ass, would kick your ass in anything. Even bit off an mans ear. Said he someone you dont wanna mess with. But said he is a nice guy, just dont f**k with him. Was one of the Somoans.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
always thought this entrance was cool

[ Edited by jrg on Aug 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM ]
It really looks like this Corporate stuff will last for a while making it very interesting. Looks very promising. I hate that it's DB....it should be Punk....and this should last till Cena comes back .... And make him a heel...that would be truly epic...not corporate, but doing his own thing.
Share 49ersWebzone