There are 165 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I remember when the late Owen Hart almost broke Stone Cold's neck on a piledriver, yet the match continued. Stone Cold was having none of that.

almost? he did break his neck.

wasn't that summer slam 97?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Guess the word is that the brass backstage is mad at Sin Cara for not finishing his match last night, lol
He apparently got hurt.

Yeah, problem is guys like Cena finish epic 30 minute matches on a torn triceps and then you have a guy not being able to finish a 4 minute TV match on a bent pinkie.

Dislocated fingers.

I remember when the late Owen Hart almost broke Stone Cold's neck on a piledriver, yet the match continued. Stone Cold was having none of that.

The match continued for 30 seconds and ended with the worst pin in history. It was cool that he didn't call for the bell but they also didn't have the policies on safety that they do now. Austin has also said he couldn't feel any pain. Sin Cara was probably in some pretty serious pain.

Del Rio wanted to at least pin him. That ref was really on Del Rio . So much that a bleeped word came out.

SacramentoRAWS always have drama lol
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Del Rio wanted to at least pin him. That ref was really on Del Rio . So much that a bleeped word came out.

but monday was in anaheim
Originally posted by pdizo916:

DOH

DOH

lol this

I was at the Sacto Raw last week
good Raw overall. looked like a few wrestlers got dinged up. Sin Cara with the finger, although he still coulda finished the match and got pinned. Rollins hurting his knee, and Reigns hurting his shoulder after spearing DB outside the ring.

that CM Punk segment was SICK!
Reigns dislocate his shoulder or ? Dudes an animal but Bryan stiffened himself and made it look awkward .
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by TheRambler:

DOH

lol this

I was at the Sacto Raw last week

me too, bro. But we sat behind the titantron.
looked like the ref called over the medical staff to check out sin cara. But i think how ADR (who legitimately hates Sin Cara) kept going after him, forced the ref to wave off the match. The medical staff was looking him over and ADR kept stomping on him. I think the ref was forced and rewatching it you can tell the ref was really pissed lol.

PS - I didnt know about the ADR/Sin Cara beef and that Sin Cara or someone in his crew pulled a gun on ADR during their lucha days! that s**t is cray
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
looked like the ref called over the medical staff to check out sin cara. But i think how ADR (who legitimately hates Sin Cara) kept going after him, forced the ref to wave off the match. The medical staff was looking him over and ADR kept stomping on him. I think the ref was forced and rewatching it you can tell the ref was really pissed lol.

PS - I didnt know about the ADR/Sin Cara beef and that Sin Cara or someone in his crew pulled a gun on ADR during their lucha days! that s**t is cray

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

He can pull a gun on ADR, but can't finish a match because of broken fingers?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone