There are 173 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
what a s**t ending lol

Exactly my thoughts

and it had all the tools to be something great. They found something refreshing for The Shield, generated heat for the "Corporation". But i dunno, when Bryan sulked out from the side of the stage it was just really underwhelming. He even tried to get yes chants going with his head bob while walking to the ring and it didnt work. If Cena really is going to be out for 4-6 months they really need to be careful how they handle this.
what a s**t ending lol

Exactly my thoughts

and it had all the tools to be something great. They found something refreshing for The Shield, generated heat for the "Corporation". But i dunno, when Bryan sulked out from the side of the stage it was just really underwhelming. He even tried to get yes chants going with his head bob while walking to the ring and it didnt work. If Cena really is going to be out for 4-6 months they really need to be careful how they handle this.

I thought it was great. They need the Corporation to come out as total heels, and laying waste to DB was the way to go. It was obvious what was going to happen and the crowd kind of sensed it too. Reminds me of the whole Stone Cold vs McMahon days. Should be fun.
ending was horrible......

bad hhh
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
what a s**t ending lol

Exactly my thoughts

I thought it was great. They need the Corporation to come out as total heels, and laying waste to DB was the way to go. It was obvious what was going to happen and the crowd kind of sensed it too. Reminds me of the whole Stone Cold vs McMahon days. Should be fun.

Naw this is nothing like the SCSA vs McMahon era. For one, Bryan just isnt on Austins level as far as working the mic and crowd. Second, as much as McMahon would try to stop or bury Austin on a weekly basis, Austin almost always got the last laugh. Try as Mcmahon could he could never keep Austin down. They've pretty much buried Bryan two nights in a row. Sure they generated massive heat (mostly for HHH and not Orton but thats a different story) but they are doing it at the cost of the guy who they supposedly want to make the next face of the company.

it was just a bad ending, could have been great tho. Shield working with the Mcmahons should be awesome
what a s**t ending lol

Exactly my thoughts

Naw this is nothing like the SCSA vs McMahon era. For one, Bryan just isnt on Austins level as far as working the mic and crowd. Second, as much as McMahon would try to stop or bury Austin on a weekly basis, Austin almost always got the last laugh. Try as Mcmahon could he could never keep Austin down. They've pretty much buried Bryan two nights in a row. Sure they generated massive heat (mostly for HHH and not Orton but thats a different story) but they are doing it at the cost of the guy who they supposedly want to make the next face of the company.

it was just a bad ending, could have been great tho. Shield working with the Mcmahons should be awesome

But imagine if it was Punk?

It would be epicly awesome.

The pipebomb would just go off explosively.

Would also defend for Bryan.
what a s**t ending lol

Exactly my thoughts

The point was to "bury" Bryan. He is the only babyface right now who is on the main event level. They are sure as heck are not going to push Ziggler/RVD, and they are using CM Punk for the Heyman angle.
what a s**t ending lol

Exactly my thoughts

The point was to "bury" Bryan. He is the only babyface right now who is on the main event level. They are sure as heck are not going to push Ziggler/RVD, and they are using CM Punk for the Heyman angle.

eh, they made Bryan seem weak. To further the Austin comparison he would cause havoc before being taken down. It didnt matter how many people vince had in the ring, Austin was still gonna get his ass in some way. Theres ways to generate heat for the heel while still putting your face over. I just didnt like the ending to this. I know they are going for the long run, but with WWEs track record of late, the odds are they will somehow f**k this up.
Oh I am sure they are generating plenty of heat but I dont think at all that they made Bryan weak. All in all they solidified the corporation storyline and now can push Bryan to regain the title.
Don't really get the RVD and Ricardo connection. Maybe they both just like blazing together backstage? Gets RVD right in the WHC title scene so that's great. Hopefully they give it to him as I think it's the only title he hasn't held. Have him win it then drop it to Sandow.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Don't really get the RVD and Ricardo connection. Maybe they both just like blazing together backstage? Gets RVD right in the WHC title scene so that's great. Hopefully they give it to him as I think it's the only title he hasn't held. Have him win it then drop it to Sandow.

For some reason I thought Ricardo was going to introduce Mysterio and then this happened. Damn shame for ADR though, he and McIntyre both got their asses kicked while bar hopping before SS. ADR's face looks all messed up.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by robniner:
what a s**t ending lol

Exactly my thoughts

It might end up being Punk. Think about it, he is distracted by the Heyman feud. Bryan takes his lumps, never wins the belt, and finally, for some stupid reason, the New Corporation upsets CM Punk.
How much longer can the Punk/Heyman feud go on though? Unless Heyman keeps adding clients there's only Axel for Punk to have a big match with. Maybe NOC is Punk vs Axel.
Originally posted by fropwns:
what a s**t ending lol

Exactly my thoughts

It might end up being Punk. Think about it, he is distracted by the Heyman feud. Bryan takes his lumps, never wins the belt, and finally, for some stupid reason, the New Corporation upsets CM Punk.

I could see Ziggler and Big Show coming to help him as they were just annihalated by the Shield tonight. Maybe Mark Henry too
Originally posted by fropwns:
what a s**t ending lol

Exactly my thoughts

I could see Ziggler and Big Show coming to help him as they were just annihalated by the Shield tonight. Maybe Mark Henry too

With disgruntleness lurking behind the scenes, you can see other players showing up expressing sympathy for Bryan and feeling that they feel they are being put down by the regime.They need a leader and that leader is Punk.
Post RAW:

After RAW went off the air, Randy Orton, Triple H, Vince McMahon and Stephanie went to the back. The Shield started to beat down Daniel Bryan again, but Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler and The Big Show made the save. The faces then hit their finishers on The Shield, with Daniel Bryan ending the segment by hitting one of the Shield members (can't remember if it was Seth Rollins or Dean Ambrose) with the running knee that he used to defeat John Cena at SummerSlam last night. The crowd then broke out into a wild "Yes!" chant as Bryan's music played. Big Show and Ziggler joined Bryan with the chant while Henry walked around the ring. All four men then embraced.

So it appears we will be seeing a lot of Corporation members getting running knees to the face courtesy of Bryan's new finisher.
Share 49ersWebzone