There are 109 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

New finisher for DB?
shotgun knee
good ppv. i called it that Orton was gonna be the new "corporate" champ. i just didn't think Trips would turn. thought Vince would have something to do with it. i saw something was goin on when Trips was still in the ring right behind DB.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
good ppv. i called it that Orton was gonna be the new "corporate" champ. i just didn't think Trips would turn. thought Vince would have something to do with it. i saw something was goin on when Trips was still in the ring right behind DB.
Yea the way he was lingering around u knew something was going on. I haven't been this excited about raw after a ppv in years. Can't wait for tonight.

Summerslam was awesome . Punk/lesner was amazing. Cena/Bryan was great and even ADR/Christian was really good
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Aug 19, 2013 at 8:07 AM ]
Heel HHH is epic..i dont think people know how significant this turn is..its been way overdue.. along with a heel Orton.
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
Heel HHH is epic..i dont think people know how significant this turn is..its been way overdue.. along with a heel Orton.

With Cena going on the shelf for awhile, this is a perfect setup to make Bryan a top babyface in the company. Dude is so over right now.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

New finisher for DB?

i guess..that was so weird..THAT was how it ended lol
Originally posted by jrg:

New finisher for DB?

well yea...it looked like it really hurt lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by jrg:

New finisher for DB?

well yea...it looked like it really hurt lol

true. i guess a debut of a finisher.

was just weird when it happened
I bet Cena will be on tonight confronting what happened after he left the ring.

Injury angle coming.
[ Edited by robniner on Aug 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM ]
that finisher by Bryan looked brutal. Dunno if other wrestlers will want to be taking a knee to the face like that on a continual basis
Sounds like the No!No!No! chant may be in full force after last night,or,be replaced by Bullsh!t when Orton speaks.
Originally posted by robniner:
Sounds like the No!No!No! chant may be in full force after last night,or,be replaced by Bullsh!t when Orton speaks.

There is video somewhere of post SS where DB is on the stage fuming and crowd chanting b******t.

Evolution was sick. I miss Flair.
reason regarding ADR's black eye

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/0819/564999/more-details-on-the-weekend-incident-with-alberto-del-rio-and/
Share 49erswebzone