There are 92 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Could HHH help Orton win the title? Did someone say the return of Evolution!?

Nah, but it would be funny if that did happen.
Trips in the role of Flair...I like it. Maybe take Ryback and turn him into a Batista-type enforcer. I mean what the hell else they going to do with Ol' Skip?

Well lookie here.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Trips in the role of Flair...I like it. Maybe take Ryback and turn him into a Batista-type enforcer. I mean what the hell else they going to do with Ol' Skip?

Well lookie here.

Well lookie here.
Let's make it, Mr. Perfect's kid, Skip, Trips, and Randy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Well lookie here.

With Paul Heyman
Originally posted by btthepunk:
So predictable. Pretty awesome show though. This could make Bryan even bigger if thats possible. He'll win the title back at Night of Champions or whatever the next PPV is.

Bryan is gonna get a huge ovation tomorrow night. Hopefully the Orton heel turn works and he gets booed tomorrow night.

The money is in the chase
Originally posted by jrg:

Well lookie here.

With Paul Heyman

Nah. Paul has his own thing going with Punk. Keep him out of it. The mouth piece of evolution has to be Trips. Dude is a nasty ass heel.

dammit I missed the last part of the ppv because my ac fuses went out. I had to buy new ones.
AND page 1000...
HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
So predictable. Pretty awesome show though. This could make Bryan even bigger if thats possible. He'll win the title back at Night of Champions or whatever the next PPV is.

Bryan is gonna get a huge ovation tomorrow night. Hopefully the Orton heel turn works and he gets booed tomorrow night.

The money is in the chase

Exactly. It gives Bryant a title reign, creates instant heat for Trips and Orton, and puts asses in seats.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

dammit I missed the last part of the ppv because my ac fuses went out. I had to buy new ones.
AND page 1000...
HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You want me to give you a super kick? It always helps me out when I am feeling down.

• jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
WTF, Why HHH though. I thought it was a power for WWE, not HHH screwing Bryan. This makes so sense. You would of thought Vince would of came from behind and done something. Not Hunter.

sets up perfectly for what they want next year

HHH and VM power struggle (HHH will try to overthrow/undermine VM), VM in a position of need turns to his greatest enemy.....

I heard Stone Cold is looking to get back in the ring. If he does and joins Bryan.......oh my.

Look, I know IWC loves Christian, but damn it. He ain't Edge or ever will be. I've met the guy, he seemed like a really cool guy. Far nicer than CM Punk. But jeebus, he will never draw like Edge. Maybe, he needs a new gimmick or something added to it.

JRG: BAH GAWD, WHAT IS FRO DOING OUT HERE DURING btthepunk's mic time? HASN"T THAT SUMB*TCH DUN ENUFF?

AB: Boy you said it, JRG!

Fro rolls into the ring and extends his hand to btthepunk...SUPERKICK!!

JRG: THAT SUMb***h DID IT AGAIN! WHO THE BLOODY HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS? btthepunk is a respected member of the community, he knits for old women, walks poor children to school, and takes college girls out of the strip clubs. FROPWNS IS A STAIN ON THE FABRIC OF DESCENT SOCIETAH! BUY MY SPICE RUB! GO SOONERS!

AB: Looks at JRG, again Spice rub? What about the Beef Jerky?

JRG: BY GAWD! BUY THAT s**t TOO! THIS SUMb***h IS WALKING AROUND HERE LIKE HE IS THE TALLEST HOG IN THE TROUGH! TO HELL WITH HIM!

Happy 1000!

Look, I know IWC loves Christian, but damn it. He ain't Edge or ever will be. I've met the guy, he seemed like a really cool guy. Far nicer than CM Punk. But jeebus, he will never draw like Edge. Maybe, he needs a new gimmick or something added to it.

I was never his biggest fan. If he wasn't Edge's BFF he wouldn't have ever been as big as he is, not that he's even that big anyways. Solid in the ring but kinda boring.
Share 49erswebzone