There are 223 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wtf happened to all the Thiago's in the UFC??
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Alves - injury prone
Silva - roids
Paulo - sucks
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Alves - injury prone
Silva - roids
Paulo - sucks

Alves - injury prone
Silva - roids
Paulo - sucks

dude is an a*****e, but i loved that post fight victory taunt
footage of EA Sports UFC released earlier this morning

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
footage of EA Sports UFC released earlier this morning

Looks pretty crazy....those graphics must be PS4 or XBOX1, love the detail about the fighters not sliding over the Octagon when they punch, that's gotta be one of the most realistic details for a fighting game.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Looks pretty crazy....those graphics must be PS4 or XBOX1, love the detail about the fighters not sliding over the Octagon when they punch, that's gotta be one of the most realistic details for a fighting game.

the game is releasing for next gen systems next spring. and i agree about how crazy the detail is. i like the fighters' movements around the octagon and the amount of weight used when performing strikes and grappling.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by scdakine9:
Overall UFC Fox Sport 1 put up a good show...But looking @ the Future....

With Sonnen calling out Wandy for a fight (2 other Brazillians tweeted for a fight w/ Sonnen). Vitor and Machida
Matt Brown deserves to fight the top WW, give him Rory Mcdonald. Whoever wins gets #1 shot of the winner of GSP vs Hendrick..
Travis "Hapa" Browne just kicked himself in for a #1 contender match..(Werdum, Cormier, etc)
Faber win, with the Champ Barao out and don't know if Cruz will ever come back. Does Faber move up @ 145???? Or does UFC give Michael McDonald (who choked pickett) a shot of the California Boy......

I think Hapa needs to rematch Big Foot before moving up, IMO. Can't be champ without avenging your old losses, again IMO. Just like Faber, I think (even though not a top contender) should rematch one more time with Mike Thomas Brown.

Alves - injury prone
Silva - roids
Paulo - sucks

this guy was beastin on roids. Nobody could touch him ala roided Liddell ten years ago.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by scdakine9:
Overall UFC Fox Sport 1 put up a good show...But looking @ the Future....

With Sonnen calling out Wandy for a fight (2 other Brazillians tweeted for a fight w/ Sonnen). Vitor and Machida
Matt Brown deserves to fight the top WW, give him Rory Mcdonald. Whoever wins gets #1 shot of the winner of GSP vs Hendrick..
Travis "Hapa" Browne just kicked himself in for a #1 contender match..(Werdum, Cormier, etc)
Faber win, with the Champ Barao out and don't know if Cruz will ever come back. Does Faber move up @ 145???? Or does UFC give Michael McDonald (who choked pickett) a shot of the California Boy......

I think Hapa needs to rematch Big Foot before moving up, IMO. Can't be champ without avenging your old losses, again IMO. Just like Faber, I think (even though not a top contender) should rematch one more time with Mike Thomas Brown.

Vitor tweeted that he wants a fight with Chael? After he told Dana he didn't want Machida because he only wants title shots? He gets on my fckin nerves.

"I have 11 years in MMA and Vale Tudo, I won everything I always wanted. I achieved everything I dreamed, but I want to do that again. I still want many victories; I still want to become the world champion again. Who decides when I will stop [fighting] or not is myself, no one else. Thank God I'm financially stable, and I keep fighting because I love it…. I'm a really competitive guy, who hates to be defeated. I know I did everything I should have done during my preparation, but Sonnen was better on the fight. Unfortunately, in the fight [business], we have to wait a lot to return and bounce back…. I'll get back home, see what went wrong on the fight and train hard to make sure that mistake won't happen again."Read more at http://www.bjpenn.com/shogun-rua-releases-statement-following-sonnen-loss/#rTbUTv0DXooXKF6T.99 - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/shogun-rua-releases-statement-following-sonnen-loss/#sthash.2n01GNp6.dpuf

damn, some major MMA news from yesterday.

looks like Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald this fall is agreed upon.

Vitor's b***hass finally agreed to a fight, this time, against Dan Henderson. Rumors are it will be free on FS1.

Stefan Struve will be taking a lot of time off as doctors found something wrong with his heart. Complicated s**t, but hopefully he recovers.

Lyoto Machida is calling out Chael Sonnen for a fight.
Also looks like Bellator will not make Ben Askren an offer and he may sign with the UFC. hopefully he doesn't turn into the next Jon Fitch.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Vitor's b***hass finally agreed to a fight, this time, against Dan Henderson. Rumors are it will be free on FS1.

Stefan Struve will be taking a lot of time off as doctors found something wrong with his heart. Complicated s**t, but hopefully he recovers.

Can't wait for this one, really want to see Mcdonald get his head knocked off.
Originally posted by jimrat:

Can't wait for this one, really want to see Mcdonald get his head knocked off.

this.

also, looks like Machida is dropping down to middleweight to fight Tim Kennedy. i can see Machida losing this one.
Share 49ersWebzone