There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

a night full of upsets.

Yo Overeem, you're a fckin K1 champ and you can't throw any kicks?! jeez...

Sucks for Shogun. Dude is at a crossroad. I'd wanna see a Chael vs. Wandy fight.

Matt Brown and McGregor looked impressive. and my boy Urijah looked awesome.

Uriah Hall has been a major disappointment. So dominant on TUF only to be underwhelming under the bright lights. How are you gonna lose to Doomsday?!


[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Aug 19, 2013 at 4:43 PM ]
Overeem had that guy dead to rights, just punched himself out during the mount. Like I said before, with his testosterone levels that high and coming down from the roids, he is going to be alot slower and alot more fatigued easier. It showed big time.

Chael is lame. Wandy? A HW? Shogun really didn't want to lose to Sonnen.

I can't wait to fap...i mean.. see TUF with the girls and guys. It goes;

1)Gina Carano
2)Rousey
3)Taters.
and Lauzon...damn son. What happened?

I see UFC is implementing odds and favorite statistics before a match. Good strategory.
I thought bacne dude was gonna kill the other guy. He was hitting him fkn HARD. I felt bad for the dude but he just kept coming. Prolly gonna die of a brain hemorrhage.


btw, Fox 1 had some awesome angles of the fights. Especially that one from ground level. pretty cool.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I thought bacne dude was gonna kill the other guy. He was hitting him fkn HARD. I felt bad for the dude but he just kept coming. Prolly gonna die of a brain hemorrhage.


btw, Fox 1 had some awesome angles of the fights. Especially that one from ground level. pretty cool.

this. i was like "damn, they tryna get all in that booty sweat "
Glory Kickboxing debuts on Spike this coming October. TYRONE SPONG!!!

wtf happened to all the Thiago's in the UFC??
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wtf happened to all the Thiago's in the UFC??

Alves - injury prone
Silva - roids
Paulo - sucks
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wtf happened to all the Thiago's in the UFC??

Alves - injury prone
Silva - roids
Paulo - sucks

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wtf happened to all the Thiago's in the UFC??

Alves - injury prone
Silva - roids
Paulo - sucks


dude is an a*****e, but i loved that post fight victory taunt
footage of EA Sports UFC released earlier this morning


  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 32,948
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
footage of EA Sports UFC released earlier this morning



Looks pretty crazy....those graphics must be PS4 or XBOX1, love the detail about the fighters not sliding over the Octagon when they punch, that's gotta be one of the most realistic details for a fighting game.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Looks pretty crazy....those graphics must be PS4 or XBOX1, love the detail about the fighters not sliding over the Octagon when they punch, that's gotta be one of the most realistic details for a fighting game.

the game is releasing for next gen systems next spring. and i agree about how crazy the detail is. i like the fighters' movements around the octagon and the amount of weight used when performing strikes and grappling.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 32,948
Originally posted by scdakine9:
Overall UFC Fox Sport 1 put up a good show...But looking @ the Future....

With Sonnen calling out Wandy for a fight (2 other Brazillians tweeted for a fight w/ Sonnen). Vitor and Machida
Matt Brown deserves to fight the top WW, give him Rory Mcdonald. Whoever wins gets #1 shot of the winner of GSP vs Hendrick..
Travis "Hapa" Browne just kicked himself in for a #1 contender match..(Werdum, Cormier, etc)
Faber win, with the Champ Barao out and don't know if Cruz will ever come back. Does Faber move up @ 145???? Or does UFC give Michael McDonald (who choked pickett) a shot of the California Boy......

I think Hapa needs to rematch Big Foot before moving up, IMO. Can't be champ without avenging your old losses, again IMO. Just like Faber, I think (even though not a top contender) should rematch one more time with Mike Thomas Brown.