LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 308 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

like I said a million times in this thread, Edgars' footwork is the best in the UFC IMO.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
like I said a million times in this thread, Edgars' footwork is the best in the UFC IMO.

tied with Mighty Mouse
Don't want to get ahead of the other fights but man..ufc 166 is stacked...Cain vs does Santos....nelson vs cormier, Diego vs Melendez. Gonzaga, Jordon, rock hold, boetsch, Lombard, marquardt, noons. The undercard is almost ppv worthy. But of course..3-4 fights will change due to injury :)
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what the hell? Cain vs. Dos Santos again??? Everyone knows the KO of velasquez was a fluke. Cain gonna whoop that ass again.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what the hell? Cain vs. Dos Santos again??? Everyone knows the KO of velasquez was a fluke. Cain gonna whoop that ass again.

i think Cain wins the rubber match, but i wouldn't count out dos Santos. that dude's hands are dynamite.
Shogun training with Freddie Roach to prepare for his next and future fights

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
roach needs to just retire already. it's getting sad.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think its awesome Shogun is being coached by Freddie Roach I've always liked him, I don't know why more MMA fighters don't work with him.

Btw UFCFN 26 card looks pretty decent, gotta go with the boys from Hawaii always and my boy Faber who I think will have a tough fight against Alcantara. I mean hopefully it has some exciting fights with Uriah Hall, Diego Brandao, Brad Pickett, Joe Lauzon and after one year Manny Gamburyan is back.
alot of boxers dropped Roach because of his worsening condition but HEY , it's going to a handi cause.
I hope Cain wins convincingly so the Jon Jones vs Cain talks can commence.

IIRC Jones is taller than Cain too. Should even up the tales of the tape on most.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
alot of boxers dropped Roach because of his worsening condition but HEY , it's going to a handi cause.
I hope Cain wins convincingly so the Jon Jones vs Cain talks can commence.

IIRC Jones is taller than Cain too. Should even up the tales of the tape on most.

I don't know about his worsening condition he still looks like he can coach boxing to me.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I think its awesome Shogun is being coached by Freddie Roach I've always liked him, I don't know why more MMA fighters don't work with him.

Btw UFCFN 26 card looks pretty decent, gotta go with the boys from Hawaii always and my boy Faber who I think will have a tough fight against Alcantara. I mean hopefully it has some exciting fights with Uriah Hall, Diego Brandao, Brad Pickett, Joe Lauzon and after one year Manny Gamburyan is back.

Uriah Hall needs to impress.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

What Uriah Hall NEEDS to do is work on his ground game I see no transitions, sweeps or submission defense in his game. Remember when Rhonda Rousey rolled with him absolutely no transition what so ever, dude needs to move his hips more. Uriah is lucky Dana White set him up with John Howard who also likes to strike.

What Uriah Hall NEEDS to do is work on his ground game I see no transitions, sweeps or submission defense in his game. Remember when Rhonda Rousey rolled with him absolutely no transition what so ever, dude needs to move his hips more. Uriah is lucky Dana White set him up with John Howard who also likes to strike.

he needs to get over himself and just fight. he's a fantastic striker. he needs to just let it go and not let the bright lights affect him or play too nervous.

he needs to get over himself and just fight. he's a fantastic striker. he needs to just let it go and not let the bright lights affect him or play too nervous.

Uriah Hall getting a Main Card fight before Gastelum...........
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Uriah Hall getting a Main Card fight before Gastelum...........

ala Dana White.
Share 49ersWebzone