There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

i'm j/k, i don't even know the dude. he is my neighbor though, that part is true.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i'm j/k, i don't even know the dude. he is my neighbor though, that part is true.


Is he banging your lady?
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i'm j/k, i don't even know the dude. he is my neighbor though, that part is true.


Is he banging your lady?

not that I know of.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i'm j/k, i don't even know the dude. he is my neighbor though, that part is true.


Is he banging your lady?

not that I know of.


Yeah you do you cuckold ass joto.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
meh, my friend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jeffs friend.


once he beats edgar, he'll get another shot. Then my hood will rule the contact sport world.

Swanson and Bradley, champs
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
once he beats edgar, he'll get another shot. Then my hood will rule the contact sport world.

Swanson and Bradley, champs

Frankie gonna throw that dude down all night
like I said a million times in this thread, Edgars' footwork is the best in the UFC IMO.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
like I said a million times in this thread, Edgars' footwork is the best in the UFC IMO.

tied with Mighty Mouse
Don't want to get ahead of the other fights but man..ufc 166 is stacked...Cain vs does Santos....nelson vs cormier, Diego vs Melendez. Gonzaga, Jordon, rock hold, boetsch, Lombard, marquardt, noons. The undercard is almost ppv worthy. But of course..3-4 fights will change due to injury :)
what the hell? Cain vs. Dos Santos again??? Everyone knows the KO of velasquez was a fluke. Cain gonna whoop that ass again.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what the hell? Cain vs. Dos Santos again??? Everyone knows the KO of velasquez was a fluke. Cain gonna whoop that ass again.

i think Cain wins the rubber match, but i wouldn't count out dos Santos. that dude's hands are dynamite.
Shogun training with Freddie Roach to prepare for his next and future fights

roach needs to just retire already. it's getting sad.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,124
I think its awesome Shogun is being coached by Freddie Roach I've always liked him, I don't know why more MMA fighters don't work with him.

Btw UFCFN 26 card looks pretty decent, gotta go with the boys from Hawaii always and my boy Faber who I think will have a tough fight against Alcantara. I mean hopefully it has some exciting fights with Uriah Hall, Diego Brandao, Brad Pickett, Joe Lauzon and after one year Manny Gamburyan is back.