There are 40 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

missed the whole card

someone post a link of the fights so i can watch them at work
my friend, Jeremy Labiano, fought for the title this past weekend. here's the promo vid:

here's the fight

what the hell is WFC?
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I saw the zombies' shoulder pop in HD. He was trying to pop that bytsch into place while in his standup. I could see the bone and shoulder contracting. .

A dislocated shoulder would never stop a real zombie. What did you guys think of Davis/Machida? Machida robbed?

Nah,Davis won.He had more takedowns.I think Dana wants to get rid of Lyoto and has a slight bounty on him.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what the hell is WFC?

West Coast Fighting Championship. didn't even know that event was PPV. Scott Smith headlined.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I saw the zombies' shoulder pop in HD. He was trying to pop that bytsch into place while in his standup. I could see the bone and shoulder contracting. .

A dislocated shoulder would never stop a real zombie. What did you guys think of Davis/Machida? Machida robbed?

Nah,Davis won.He had more takedowns.I think Dana wants to get rid of Lyoto and has a slight bounty on him.

but Dana was tweeting how it was a horrible decision and that he had Machida up on all three rounds
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
my friend, Jeremy Labiano, fought for the title this past weekend. here's the promo vid:

here's the fight

Good fight, stayed patient waiting for that opening, stupid move by his opponent giving up his back so easy. Good luck to your friend hope he gets a shot in the UFC or maybe we'll see him in TUF!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Good fight, stayed patient waiting for that opening, stupid move by his opponent giving up his back so easy. Good luck to your friend hope he gets a shot in the UFC or maybe we'll see him in TUF!!

thanks bro. it's still kinda crazy to see how far he's come. his first PPV opportunity and he wins a decisive matchup for a title.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

thanks bro. it's still kinda crazy to see how far he's come. his first PPV opportunity and he wins a decisive matchup for a title.

That's what its all about doing the most when your name is called. I wish I had the balls to step into the octagon, I can fight in a crowd of 10 not 10,000 lol.

Hey is this your friend too http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jeremiah-Labiano-88465

That's what its all about doing the most when your name is called. I wish I had the balls to step into the octagon, I can fight in a crowd of 10 not 10,000 lol.

Hey is this your friend too http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jeremiah-Labiano-88465

yup, that's him. i think he got signed by sherdog two years ago.

and i agree with you about fighting in front of a crowd. i remember cornering my cousin during one of his fights and i think i felt more pressure than him lol. i even feel the pressure fighting in front of 10 people.
meh, my friend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jeffs friend.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

You call someone that wants to f**k your wife a friend lol.

I am chaz's friend too.

it's okay, i wanna f**k his gf too. I'll trade him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

it's okay, i wanna f**k his gf too. I'll trade him.

It must awkward as hell knowing that lol.

Swanson: *stares at your wife* "hey how you doin"!!

Swanson: Hey whats up Chet!!

Chaz: Its Chaz!!

Swanson: Whatever