There are 199 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Good fight, stayed patient waiting for that opening, stupid move by his opponent giving up his back so easy. Good luck to your friend hope he gets a shot in the UFC or maybe we'll see him in TUF!!

thanks bro. it's still kinda crazy to see how far he's come. his first PPV opportunity and he wins a decisive matchup for a title.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Good fight, stayed patient waiting for that opening, stupid move by his opponent giving up his back so easy. Good luck to your friend hope he gets a shot in the UFC or maybe we'll see him in TUF!!

thanks bro. it's still kinda crazy to see how far he's come. his first PPV opportunity and he wins a decisive matchup for a title.

That's what its all about doing the most when your name is called. I wish I had the balls to step into the octagon, I can fight in a crowd of 10 not 10,000 lol.

Hey is this your friend too http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jeremiah-Labiano-88465
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

That's what its all about doing the most when your name is called. I wish I had the balls to step into the octagon, I can fight in a crowd of 10 not 10,000 lol.

Hey is this your friend too http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jeremiah-Labiano-88465

yup, that's him. i think he got signed by sherdog two years ago.

and i agree with you about fighting in front of a crowd. i remember cornering my cousin during one of his fights and i think i felt more pressure than him lol. i even feel the pressure fighting in front of 10 people.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
meh, my friend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jeffs friend.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

You call someone that wants to f**k your wife a friend lol.

I am chaz's friend too.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

it's okay, i wanna f**k his gf too. I'll trade him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

it's okay, i wanna f**k his gf too. I'll trade him.

It must awkward as hell knowing that lol.

Swanson: *stares at your wife* "hey how you doin"!!

Swanson: Hey whats up Chet!!

Chaz: Its Chaz!!

Swanson: Whatever
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i'm j/k, i don't even know the dude. he is my neighbor though, that part is true.
i'm j/k, i don't even know the dude. he is my neighbor though, that part is true.

Is he banging your lady?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Is he banging your lady?

not that I know of.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Is he banging your lady?

not that I know of.

Yeah you do you cuckold ass joto.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
once he beats edgar, he'll get another shot. Then my hood will rule the contact sport world.

Swanson and Bradley, champs
once he beats edgar, he'll get another shot. Then my hood will rule the contact sport world.

Swanson and Bradley, champs

Frankie gonna throw that dude down all night
Share 49ersWebzone