There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
ain't nobody buying that shyt. lol

I'll report ppv numbers for u guys. when is it?

LOL

although I wouldn't mind seeing Tito GnP Rampages punk ass. But I'll just go to MMAshare to watch it lol.
does mmashare works? i see they are streaming ufc163
Stream here in HD, need VLC player http://popstreams.eu/stream3.html
haha nice entrance song by KZ
nice catch from aldo grabbing kz in midair on that flying knee
WOW the zombie dislocated his shoulder, then gets blasted
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow I never seen anyone press Aldo like that...too bad for the Zombies shoulder. Overall good fight, I hope Anderson was watching.
wtf was aldo trying to do, completely abandoning his leg kicks??? I hope there's a rematch.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
wtf was aldo trying to do, completely abandoning his leg kicks??? I hope there's a rematch.

nvm....i love you chaz
[ Edited by Amir on Aug 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Amir:

nvm....i love you chaz

hey f**k you bechnod
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I wouldn't say he abandoned his leg kicks, but it seemed like Zombie was prepared for them, noticed how zombie kept closing the distance hardly giving him a chance to set it up. But yah I hope there's a rematch that was a good fight.

Hurt his foot early.

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Aug 4, 2013 at 10:10 AM ]
I saw the zombies' shoulder pop in HD. He was trying to pop that bytsch into place while in his standup. I could see the bone and shoulder contracting. .
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I saw the zombies' shoulder pop in HD. He was trying to pop that bytsch into place while in his standup. I could see the bone and shoulder contracting. .

A dislocated shoulder would never stop a real zombie. What did you guys think of Davis/Machida? Machida robbed?
oh s**t, the foot! that's worse than the zombie's shoulder.