LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

the chicks on last sats' prelims were heedious.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jul 31, 2013 at 9:22 PM ]
Bellator just made a huge mistake. Going the PPV route and they're setting up a main event with two guys well past their prime.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
didn't Tito have knee surgery in Jan? I'm shocked. Tito needs to stop beefing with Dana. If Bellator goes under , he's going to be manwhoring more famous pronstars.

more power to him. have u seen the cock on that guy?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Bellator just made a huge mistake. Going the PPV route and they're setting up a main event with two guys well past their prime.

It MIGHT work, depending on the undercard. But they won't do crazy buyrate numbers. I imagine they may try to put 2 or 3 title fights on the undercard and use some of the names they do have to strengthen the card. Best case scenario is Alvarez sucks it up, agrees to come back to Bellator and they do Chandler vs Alvarez II as the co main event.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

It MIGHT work, depending on the undercard. But they won't do crazy buyrate numbers. I imagine they may try to put 2 or 3 title fights on the undercard and use some of the names they do have to strengthen the card. Best case scenario is Alvarez sucks it up, agrees to come back to Bellator and they do Chandler vs Alvarez II as the co main event.

maybe. depends on how Chandler is after tonight. i believe he's fighting tonight along with Askren, two of their more popular fighters.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ain't nobody buying that shyt. lol

I'll report ppv numbers for u guys. when is it?
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Aug 1, 2013 at 9:33 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

November 2. i bet it gets cancelled.
  • evil
  • Veteran
November 2. i bet it gets cancelled.

They fought last night. Chandler and Askren are fine. Askren was showboating and s**t, call the crowd commies lol while Chandler put the caveman down in under a minute. And there is a chance one of Tito or Page gets hurt. Wonder if they cancel or have Matyushenko as the injury replacement *insert trollface*
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

LOL

although I wouldn't mind seeing Tito GnP Rampages punk ass. But I'll just go to MMAshare to watch it lol.
does mmashare works? i see they are streaming ufc163

• Disp
  • Veteran
Stream here in HD, need VLC player http://popstreams.eu/stream3.html
haha nice entrance song by KZ
  • Tman
  • Veteran
nice catch from aldo grabbing kz in midair on that flying knee
  • Tman
  • Veteran
WOW the zombie dislocated his shoulder, then gets blasted
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow I never seen anyone press Aldo like that...too bad for the Zombies shoulder. Overall good fight, I hope Anderson was watching.
Share 49ersWebzone