There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yah I figured he'd be a dick too, he doesn't look like someone you could just go up to. He was at Kailua Beach on Oahu on the 4th of July a few years ago, my friend went up to him and asked him for an autograph, and he said if you were a women I'd give one. Fighters who I heard are real cool to ask for an autograph and small talk are Anderson Silva, GSP, Urijah Faber and BJ Penn.

I've heard of those fighters too, Urijah, especially. A friend of mine saw him at a restaurant and was star struck but knew not to bother him since he was eating. Faber noticed he was looking at him so actually called him over for small talk. that's wsup. i heard Wanderlei is real cool, too.

I would've felt the same way, would love to meet Urijah though. I get star struck too, I met Egan Inoue (old school MMA fighter) last weekend he was cool as hell, he knew I wanted to say wassup and just went up to me and shook my hand. As for Wanderlei, that dude looks scary don't think I could go up to him and ask for an autograph lol.
Yah I figured he'd be a dick too, he doesn't look like someone you could just go up to. He was at Kailua Beach on Oahu on the 4th of July a few years ago, my friend went up to him and asked him for an autograph, and he said if you were a women I'd give one. Fighters who I heard are real cool to ask for an autograph and small talk are Anderson Silva, GSP, Urijah Faber and BJ Penn.

I've heard of those fighters too, Urijah, especially. A friend of mine saw him at a restaurant and was star struck but knew not to bother him since he was eating. Faber noticed he was looking at him so actually called him over for small talk. that's wsup. i heard Wanderlei is real cool, too.

I would've felt the same way, would love to meet Urijah though. I get star struck too, I met Egan Inoue (old school MMA fighter) last weekend he was cool as hell, he knew I wanted to say wassup and just went up to me and shook my hand. As for Wanderlei, that dude looks scary don't think I could go up to him and ask for an autograph lol.

wand is super cool. does a lot for his fans. faber is pretty chill too. used to roll with whomever when he was at the gym at uc davis
UFC on FOX 8 is this Saturday, folks!

Demetrious Johnson (champ) vs. John Moraga
Rory MacDonald vs. Jake Ellenberger
Robbie Lawler vs. Bobby Voelker
Liz Carmouche vs. Jessica Andrade

Prelim (on FX):
Michael Chiesa vs. Jorge Masvidal
Danny Castilla vs. Tim Means
Mac Danzig vs. Melvin Guillard
Yves Edwards vs. Daren Cruickshank
Ed Herman vs. Trevor Smith
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kujon11:

wand is super cool. does a lot for his fans. faber is pretty chill too. used to roll with whomever when he was at the gym at uc davis

Did you roll with Faber?? My brother-n-law said when he was in Washington holding a workout session he was charging $200 to train with him....honestly though I would've paid that lol. Just to roll with him would be friggin awesome.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Prelim (on FX):

God I hope Ellenberger sleeps McDonald....can't stand that prick, but I really don't think he'll come close. I say McDonald takes this one by decision....wait cancel that I think McDonald takes this one by TKO 2nd round, this is a free event and there's always exciting fights., especially the main card.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
God I hope Ellenberger sleeps McDonald....can't stand that prick, but I really don't think he'll come close. I say McDonald takes this one by decision....wait cancel that I think McDonald takes this one by TKO 2nd round, this is a free event and there's always exciting fights., especially the main card.

The Canadian is going to win...by decision.

Prelim (on FX):

I'm hoping Ellenberger wins, too, but I see MacDonald winning by TKO in the 2nd as well
I got Liz "Da Gooch" Caramouche in the first by rear naked choke.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Rampage to fight Roy Jones jr in a PPV fight.............Hope Rampage gets f**ked up.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:

The Canadian is going to win...by decision.

If that makes you feel better Kris lol.

McDonalds a punk though can't believe he comes from the GSP camp.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Rampage to fight Roy Jones jr in a PPV fight.............Hope Rampage gets f**ked up.

aint nobody buying that s**t. I'd rather see Joey Buttafucco vs. China part II
Originally posted by kujon11:

Did you roll with Faber?? My brother-n-law said when he was in Washington holding a workout session he was charging $200 to train with him....honestly though I would've paid that lol. Just to roll with him would be friggin awesome.

yeah, tapped me out like a noob, which i was lol. he was a brown belt at the time. not sure what he is now.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

not buying, but i can't wait to see Rampage KO'd in the 1st.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

not buying, but i can't wait to see Rampage KO'd in the 1st.

Is Jones 50 yet? Liz Caracooch is a full blown lesbo , Chazarian.
one of my friends is fighting for the WCF Bantamweight Title next month. kinda cool to see him progress

FB fan page: https://www.facebook.com/stayfilthy?fref=ts