There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

lol, MMA dude almost got KO'd by the first punch. Must've been drunk.
Jon Jones on Silva:"I think he has extraordinary gifts...and he abused his gift. He disrespected the gift by disrespecting his opponent."
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol, MMA dude almost got KO'd by the first punch. Must've been drunk.

the soccer kicks to the head reminded me of the Pride days
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Jon Jones on Silva:"I think he has extraordinary gifts...and he abused his gift. He disrespected the gift by disrespecting his opponent."

the nig*a is just old and tired. His team in Brazil spar WITHOUT protective gear. They've been knocking each other out on the reg. That experience is off the charts if you count those fights. He's just tired of fighting and just not motivated enough anymore. It's just age. He never was in ''amazing'' Couture like shape anyways.
This is what happens when MMA fighters think they're invincible.

UFC fighter Maiquel Falcao tried to holler at a girl then hit her when she denied him. He was with another MMA dude from Bellator. Chick comes back with a group of dudes that beat the s**t out of them. Both are in critical condition.

There's a video in the link that may not be safe for work, so use discretion.

http://www.thehollywoodmmashow.com/bellator-and-ufc-fighter-maiquel-falcao-beat-w-stick-in-critical-condition-video/

damn dude got Pablo Sandoval'd .

Brain Damage for sure.

new mma: Mortal Kombat weapons.
Dana White said he'd still consider allowing Anderson Silva have a boxing match against Roy Jones.

Oh, another cool pic from this past weekend.

I take it Roy got fired from his HBO commentary gig.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

The truth!!
Miehsa Tate on ESPN the Body issue. damn her skin looks soft

photoshop breh
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

photoshop breh

i can imagine.

hoping Ronda does the Body issue next yr
i can imagine.

hoping Ronda does the Body issue next yr

she did it last year no?

oh snap, you're right. hella forgot.
Before he got injured, Anthony Pettis was the contender for both Aldo and Henderson. Now, he takes another setback and might be fighting Josh Thompson
Before he got injured, Anthony Pettis was the contender for both Aldo and Henderson. Now, he takes another setback and might be fighting Josh Thompson
oh yea, forgot about that dude. Now what happened to him?