LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 170 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
when do the heavys fight next? Jones?

If Cain breezes through guys he already beat, he'll be asked to fight Jon Jones. I wanna see that ish

i can't wait till that fight happens. that is, of course, if Jones gets past Gus.
and if Cain can beat JDS n' nem.
Jones vs. Gus!!

Jones vs. Gus!!

This fight will be awesome.
This is what happens when MMA fighters think they're invincible.

UFC fighter Maiquel Falcao tried to holler at a girl then hit her when she denied him. He was with another MMA dude from Bellator. Chick comes back with a group of dudes that beat the s**t out of them. Both are in critical condition.

There's a video in the link that may not be safe for work, so use discretion.

http://www.thehollywoodmmashow.com/bellator-and-ufc-fighter-maiquel-falcao-beat-w-stick-in-critical-condition-video/
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

UFC fighter Maiquel Falcao tried to holler at a girl then hit her when she denied him. He was with another MMA dude from Bellator. Chick comes back with a group of dudes that beat the s**t out of them. Both are in critical condition.

http://www.thehollywoodmmashow.com/bellator-and-ufc-fighter-maiquel-falcao-beat-w-stick-in-critical-condition-video/

Falcao deserved that no doubt, but dude was still standing and fighting until he got blindsided by a 2x4 lol. MMA is meant to fight one on one not 1 vs a crew, I think they forgot the memo.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Falcao deserved that no doubt, but dude was still standing and fighting until he got blindsided by a 2x4 lol. MMA is meant to fight one on one not 1 vs a crew, I think they forgot the memo.

i'm sure they were kicking ass before the 2X4 was involved, but he needs to know better.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

i'm sure they were kicking ass before the 2X4 was involved, but he needs to know better.

Yah Falcao seems like a punk, I would've did the same thing, especially if my sister or wife was hit like that.

Yah Falcao seems like a punk, I would've did the same thing, especially if my sister or wife was hit like that.

i bet he used the line "do you know who i am?!" lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol, MMA dude almost got KO'd by the first punch. Must've been drunk.
Jon Jones on Silva:"I think he has extraordinary gifts...and he abused his gift. He disrespected the gift by disrespecting his opponent."

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol, MMA dude almost got KO'd by the first punch. Must've been drunk.

the soccer kicks to the head reminded me of the Pride days
Jon Jones on Silva:"I think he has extraordinary gifts...and he abused his gift. He disrespected the gift by disrespecting his opponent."

the nig*a is just old and tired. His team in Brazil spar WITHOUT protective gear. They've been knocking each other out on the reg. That experience is off the charts if you count those fights. He's just tired of fighting and just not motivated enough anymore. It's just age. He never was in ''amazing'' Couture like shape anyways.

damn dude got Pablo Sandoval'd .

Brain Damage for sure.

new mma: Mortal Kombat weapons.
Dana White said he'd still consider allowing Anderson Silva have a boxing match against Roy Jones.

Oh, another cool pic from this past weekend.

I take it Roy got fired from his HBO commentary gig.
Share 49ersWebzone