There are 157 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

I said it before but I love Frankie Edgars' footwork. That dood knows his boxing.
That was an embarrassment. Didn't even try. I was/am silvas biggest fan but he deserved to lose. It's like he wanted to,
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I said it before but I love Frankie Edgars' footwork. That dood knows his boxing.

i hate that little joto. gets on my nerves.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
That was an embarrassment. Didn't even try. I was/am silvas biggest fan but he deserved to lose. It's like he wanted to,

he threw the fight.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Garcia:

he threw the fight.

naw. he's done that s**t a bunch of times. He just happened to get caught.

he threw the fight.

I'd believe it. It's what he wanted us to believe with his f**king speech. I am tired... Either way this is most disappointing iv'e been with a ufc fight.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

he threw the fight.

naw. he's done that s**t a bunch of times. He just happened to get caught.

he's never closed his eyes like that.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
if his intention was to throw the fight, he could've easily tapped on that leg lock earlier in the fight.
if his intention was to throw the fight, he could've easily tapped on that leg lock earlier in the fight.

Agreed. He got too cocky and got caught.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Agreed. He got too cocky and got caught.

like rogan said, you can't take any professional MMA fighter lightly. No matter who you are.

any links available to watch... just got off of work
So from post pressure. 100% a rematch coming.
WTF people, link me please so I can watch a little old fashion violence
Go to mma core. Idk if the have video yet, but they'll be the first.
No comment on Silva -- that was classless, but did I ever complain before? No -- because the fighters he faced prior were clowns themselves in regards to their skill levels vs. Silva's. Would love to see a determined Silva in a rematch. He should probably work on his musculature though...looking more and more undefined at 38 years. Looks like the next best fighter in the ranks is Weidman's teammate, Phillipou. Hopefully Uriah Hall has improved in leaps and bounds since TUF and will start making some noise. Yes, and everyone knows he was TKO'd by Weidman a few years back :)

Never saw Swanson fight before...he destroyed Baby Brock. Looks like your prediction may come true Kolohe, Swanson vs. Edgar.

Didn't think Munoz would be able to bull doze his way through Boestch..what a comeback display of his core skillset.

Why does this Dave Herman dude still continue to fight in the UFC? Are they that lacking in fighters at HW?
Share 49ersWebzone