Hendo's sister would get the DDDDDDDDDDD
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
wow roy nelson took 117 shots to the head

Is He died?

Hendo's sister would get the DDDDDDDDDDD

shoud've died

and pics or it never happened.
Kindda pathetic that these two are supposed to be able to challenge Jones' title. Jones would kill both these dudes at the same time.

Cant post pics, im on mobile
here u go

wedb

these guys are donezo. Sloppy ass fight. No more cardio. Should've been free. ...well....it was technically...but still.

some idiot said that Rashad fights like Mayweather. WTF? Feature fights need to be 5 rounds
What a s**tty card backed up by s**tty fights.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
What a s**tty card backed up by s**tty fights.

Agree, boring as hell, Woodley got Robbed, Shields makes Jon Fitch look like an exiting fighter. The chick fight was turrible.........an all around s**t card.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
maybe im underrating GSP's standup, but i think he'll be too scared to stand with Hendricks cuz of his power.

No your not underrating it IMO. GSP is pretty technical and has great footwork but standing and trading for 5 rounds with Hendricks would be very risky, as I think Hendricks knows he has to constantly close the distance, push the pace and pressure Georges if he wants to win (or try to put GSP on his back and try to ground and pound him out, which may be his strategy despite what he has said in interviews). If he lets GSP circle away from his left hand and control the fight with his jab he will lose on points just like Kos.

I am curious to see if GSP can take him down...Big Rig seems very confident that he can stuff Georges TD's but I can't remember a fight where GSP couldn't score a takedown. Kos, Fitch and even Matt Hughes all got taken down...hard to see Hendricks stuffing everything. And can Hendricks get back to his feet if Georges does get him down...don't think he realizes how good GSP's top control is. I think ultimately GSP's top control will be the difference and he will wear Johnny down with his top control and outpoint him.

Originally posted by jimrat:
Agree, boring as hell, Woodley got Robbed, Shields makes Jon Fitch look like an exiting fighter. The chick fight was turrible.........an all around s**t card.

Jake won the fight because Woodley didn't do much. Shields was the aggressor and pushed the pace and for the most part controlled the clinch. He also landed more strikes. It was by no stretch a robbery. Woodley should have been more aggressive with his standup like his corner was instructing him to do. Woodley won the 3rd but Jake won the first and second.
Bummed that Nelson lost. Hope he'll be back to the top soon.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Bummed that Nelson lost. Hope he'll be back to the top soon.

his contracts up and he doesnt get along with dana very well. its questionable whether he is back in the ufc. i'd call it 50-50 right now.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
these guys are donezo. Sloppy ass fight. No more cardio. Should've been free. ...well....it was technically...but still.

some idiot said that Rashad fights like Mayweather. WTF? Feature fights need to be 5 rounds

missed the event cuz of a grad party glad i didn't miss anything too special. reason why it wasn't 5 rounds was because it wasn't the main event initially. i think Barao defending his title was supposed to be the main event before he got hurt.
Bellator on Spike is on the come up.

It's all the same shti if you ask me. Doesn't matter if Dana is running it or some other dude. BTW Dana is full of lulz on twitter against anyone who trolls him.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Everyone knows that leg kicks are Aldo's most dangerous weapon, why he shied away from it in the Frankie Edgar fight leaves me clueless. Aldo could've put that fight away with those leg kicks that dropped Edgar twice.....was it a sign of mercy the way he did Faber, that's my only guess.

Edgar started catching the leg kick and countering off of that. i was pretty impressed....... Aldo still should have mixed it in more.
If anyone's interested, pretty cool short documentary on Blackzilian member and kickboxing juggernaut, Tyrone Spong, preparing for his fight against Remy Bonjasky

King of the Ring 2: Tyrone Spong

He'll be competing in the Glory light heavyweight kickboxing tourney on Saturday