There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by SF69ers:
EA Sports UFC game released a teaser trailer today after two weeks of teaser hints. I'm not even gonna post the vid cuz it's a weak ass trailer that doesnt show s**t.

anyone played the last few MMA games?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
EA Sports UFC game released a teaser trailer today after two weeks of teaser hints. I'm not even gonna post the vid cuz it's a weak ass trailer that doesnt show s**t.

anyone played the last few MMA games?

i have all the undisputed games. i really liked the last one. a lot of replayability.

ea sports mma was ok. controls weren't too bad, but the flow of the game was a bit weak compared to what thq had with undisputed.
UFC 165 in September will be headlined by Jones vs Gustaffson

UFC 166 in October in Houston is likely to be headlined by Cain vs JDS 3

GSP vs Hendricks likely in Vegas in November

Diego Sanchez pulled from the 164 card at the end of August. Will fight Gilbert Melendez on a "fall card"...so 165, 166 or 167 ? But dat matchup doe...FOTN.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
UFC 165 in September will be headlined by Jones vs Gustaffson

UFC 166 in October in Houston is likely to be headlined by Cain vs JDS 3

GSP vs Hendricks likely in Vegas in November

Diego Sanchez pulled from the 164 card at the end of August. Will fight Gilbert Melendez on a "fall card"...so 165, 166 or 167 ? But dat matchup doe...FOTN.

NICE! fall is lookin good. can't wait to hear "and the NEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION....JOHNY HENDRICKS!!!!"
We'll see if Hendo vs Rashad can deliver. I was hyped for Hendo/Machida , but that was a sparfest....at that.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
We'll see if Hendo vs Rashad can deliver. I was hyped for Hendo/Machida , but that was a sparfest....at that.

IMO, i think this is Rashad's last chance at being a contender at 205. training with the blackzilians doesn't seem to be helping him, either. the guys there are all ego, it seems, and don't train as hard as they should. if melvin guillard thinks that and actually leaves your camp, you know something's wrong.
NICE! fall is lookin good. can't wait to hear "and the NEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION....JOHNY HENDRICKS!!!!"

Not happening....EVER.

GSP with that 50-45 UD.

Not happening....EVER.

GSP with that 50-45 UD.

Hendricks wins by KO lol. GSP's face was basically target practice for Condit and Diaz. If Hendricks touches him, he's goin DOWN!
Hendricks wins by KO lol. GSP's face was basically target practice for Condit and Diaz. If Hendricks touches him, he's goin DOWN!

Watch Georgie-Boy blow everyones mind by taking Dana's money to finally fight Silva on a big 20th anniversary show in November instead.

And if he fights Johnny he's just gonna "Koscheck jab" the beard off of him en route to another decision win.

Watch Georgie-Boy blow everyones mind by taking Dana's money to finally fight Silva on a big 20th anniversary show in November instead.

And if he fights Johnny he's just gonna "Koscheck jab" the beard off of him en route to another decision win.

maybe im underrating GSP's standup, but i think he'll be too scared to stand with Hendricks cuz of his power.
un-f**kING-believable

Dana White ‏@danawhite 53s
Pettis hurt his knee, Korean Zombie will now face Jose Aldo for the title on the Aug card in Rio Brazil.

i've been looking forward to this fight for MONTHS
un-f**kING-believable

Pettis hurt his knee, Korean Zombie will now face Jose Aldo for the title on the Aug card in Rio Brazil.

pettis never should have took the fight anyways. had he waited for the henderson/melendez fight to finish he would have gotten to re-match henderson, who is fighting in the same month (aug 31) in pettis' hometown (milwaukee) now against grant. maybe its some karma for pettis.
un-f**kING-believable

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Zombie vs Aldo is a fun fight but I really wanted Pettis vs Aldo. That had FOTY written all over it.
un-f**kING-believable

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Zombie vs Aldo is a fun fight but I really wanted Pettis vs Aldo. That had FOTY written all over it.

exactly. im so disappointed...

Originally posted by crabman82:
pettis never should have took the fight anyways. had he waited for the henderson/melendez fight to finish he would have gotten to re-match henderson, who is fighting in the same month (aug 31) in pettis' hometown (milwaukee) now against grant. maybe its some karma for pettis.

i was surprised he chose to move down, as well, but he did it with the mindset of one day being a champ in both divisions.
Ben Henderson finds something suspicious about Pettis' undisclosed knee injury, especially coming off a couple days after Aldo tweeted a vicious message towards Pettis