There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

if he's out an extended period of time that's the only way someone else will have a belt at LHW.

Travis Brown vs. Roy Nelson

make it happen Dana.
That toe looked nasty as hell. I would have been crying on Joe Rogan's shoulder.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pantstickle:
That toe looked nasty as hell. I would have been crying on Joe Rogan's shoulder.

It looked like Jones wanted to cry.
if Chael could have held on til the end of the round he would have been the champ lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:

It looked like Jones wanted to cry.

He definitely looked and sounded shocked. I hope it doesn't keep him out long. He's my favorite fighter.
Toe up from the floor up!
Come on, where's the gif at?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

lmao, at what point in the fight did it happen??? Crazy that didn't even notice till after his celebration dance.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 29, 2013 at 6:41 AM ]
dat toe!!

Jones is gonna be champ for awhile. He wants Gustafsson next which would be a pretty damn good fight, but I can see Jones taking it to the ground and ending it the way he ended Chael.

What I want to see is Jones fight Silva or move up to heavyweight already. I wanna see him vs. Cain!!
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
blud, didn't he dislocate his shoulder in his last fight as well
It looks like Anderson is finally open to fighting jones. Called Dana and said he wants the fight. So if silva beats weidman they are gonna try to make it happen.
Silva is the man, but I don't think he stands a chance against Jones. If they stand and trade, it's anyone's game. Jones will be able to take Silva down at will and finish the fight. I think that's what we'll see.

I'd love to see Jones put on some weight and move up to HW. There would be a crazy fights will all those heavy hitters.
Originally posted by strickac:
Silva is the man, but I don't think he stands a chance against Jones. If they stand and trade, it's anyone's game. Jones will be able to take Silva down at will and finish the fight. I think that's what we'll see.

I'd love to see Jones put on some weight and move up to HW. There would be a crazy fights will all those heavy hitters.

this. would absolutely LOVE to see Jones vs. Cain.