There are 189 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
White: Uriah Hall 'mentally broke' in TUF 17 FinaleRead more at http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/202358.html#wcaggitkPODRKxqP.99

whatever dana..... everyone saw from the show you had a hard-on for Uriah Hall. stop apologizing for your boy.

"I didn't think he showboated. I think he mentally broke," White said. "I think you saw what he had this season. i don't remember Hall ever thinking he was Anderson Silva the whole season.

Freddie P Soft was on Hall's shoulder ever since he moved out of the house.

I don't think being a ''kill'' type fighter is in him. After he beat those dudes in the house he looked like he was disgusted with himself. A Silva went through that slump as well. He was tired of concussing dudes so he just sparred until Dana shut that down. Hall will be ok, but he fu^ked up at grand stage.
LOL no way.

MMA referee Josh Rosenthal awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to conspiracy to manufacture and distribute marijuana and possession with intent to distribute. One year ago, federal agents raided an Oakland, Calif., warehouse owned by Rosenthal and an associate that contained 1,356 marijuana plants. The drug's street value was estimated at more than $6 million.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
LOL no way.

MMA referee Josh Rosenthal awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to conspiracy to manufacture and distribute marijuana and possession with intent to distribute. One year ago, federal agents raided an Oakland, Calif., warehouse owned by Rosenthal and an associate that contained 1,356 marijuana plants. The drug's street value was estimated at more than $6 million.

What an idiot
Originally posted by jimrat:
LOL no way.

What an idiot

i guess we know where Nick Diaz was getting his stuff
LOL no way.

lol, he's that doot!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol, he's that doot!

nahh, that's my nigha Yves!
Originally posted by jimrat:
LOL no way.

What an idiot

i guess we know where Nick Diaz was getting his stuff

enough about rosenthal, who yall got tomorrow bendo or el nino?
Originally posted by crabman82:
enough about rosenthal, who yall got tomorrow bendo or el nino?

i got rosenthal raising Bendo's hand.
Sucks, hate nick but love Nate. Damn
How dafaq nate gonna fall for 3 head kicks? Derp
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 20, 2013 at 6:10 PM ]
Mir bout to get KTFO
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Some brutal KO's last night, the slow motion replays of heads getting caved in lol Melendez gave Benson a good fight but like always they give it to the champ in a fight that close. I was pullin for Melendez, can't stand Henderson and his marriage proposal was gay as hell.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I thought Melendez was overrated from the start, sure hes got good boxing, but hes never taking it to a real contender. He also didn't push the pace enough in that fight. There was so much times where Melendez could've followed through with strikes but he just stayed back looking for the KO punch most of the time.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
How dafaq nate gonna fall for 3 head kicks? Derp

Punk on punk crime.