There are 164 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Dana white is a fkn douche. He was on Ridiculousness and Rob Dyrdek was asking him about women in MMA and Dana said, "There are some mean, nasty girls out there and "THAT'S WHY I BROUGHT WOMEN INTO MMA""

Motherf**ker, the UFC was about the last organization to allow women to fight in their arena.

the MMA universe revolves around Dana White.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Dana white is a fkn douche. He was on Ridiculousness and Rob Dyrdek was asking him about women in MMA and Dana said, "There are some mean, nasty girls out there and "THAT'S WHY I BROUGHT WOMEN INTO MMA""

Motherf**ker, the UFC was about the last organization to allow women to fight in their arena.

The guy is a cheapskate and quick to roll with the flavor of the month at a drop of a dime. AKA A great promoter /President.

SAID WILL NEVER HAVE WOMEN IN THE UFC

I CAN'T WAIT TO FAP TO THE NEW TUF WOMENS COMPETITION THIS FALL.

hate on Dana White all you want, guys, but the dude is a fckin genious. look how far MMA in general has gotten.

with that being said, i don't blame him for not wanting women initially. there were literally no known women fighters until Strikeforce began advertising them in main cards.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
The guy is a cheapskate and quick to roll with the flavor of the month at a drop of a dime. AKA A great promoter /President.

how is he a cheapskate?
Originally posted by SF69ers:

hate on Dana White all you want, guys, but the dude is a fckin genious. look how far MMA in general has gotten.

with that being said, i don't blame him for not wanting women initially. there were literally no known women fighters until Strikeforce began advertising them in main cards.

yeah Dana is a douche, but i agree, he gives the fans what they want.

on women's MMA....... Gina Carrano = , , but she never took her own fighting career seriously enough to be the face of women's MMA.... she probably understood she had a better future modeling, acting, etc. and stayed with that..... just the sense i got when she fought cyborg.

rousey is just as marketable as Gina and WANTS to fight on top of that. that's really what Dana White saw........
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

yeah Dana is a douche, but i agree, he gives the fans what they want.

on women's MMA....... Gina Carrano = , , but she never took her own fighting career seriously enough to be the face of women's MMA.... she probably understood she had a better future modeling, acting, etc. and stayed with that..... just the sense i got when she fought cyborg.

rousey is just as marketable as Gina and WANTS to fight on top of that. that's really what Dana White saw........

Gina Carano....mmmmmm. Good decision for her to leave MMA. hoping she does a movie where she gets nekkid.

Happy Birthday, Gina!
Gina Carano....mmmmmm. Good decision for her to leave MMA. hoping she does a movie where she gets nekkid.

Happy Birthday, Gina!

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
White: Uriah Hall 'mentally broke' in TUF 17 FinaleRead more at http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/202358.html#wcaggitkPODRKxqP.99

whatever dana..... everyone saw from the show you had a hard-on for Uriah Hall. stop apologizing for your boy.

"I didn't think he showboated. I think he mentally broke," White said. "I think you saw what he had this season. i don't remember Hall ever thinking he was Anderson Silva the whole season.

Freddie P Soft was on Hall's shoulder ever since he moved out of the house.

I don't think being a ''kill'' type fighter is in him. After he beat those dudes in the house he looked like he was disgusted with himself. A Silva went through that slump as well. He was tired of concussing dudes so he just sparred until Dana shut that down. Hall will be ok, but he fu^ked up at grand stage.
LOL no way.

MMA referee Josh Rosenthal awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to conspiracy to manufacture and distribute marijuana and possession with intent to distribute. One year ago, federal agents raided an Oakland, Calif., warehouse owned by Rosenthal and an associate that contained 1,356 marijuana plants. The drug's street value was estimated at more than $6 million.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL no way.

MMA referee Josh Rosenthal awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to conspiracy to manufacture and distribute marijuana and possession with intent to distribute. One year ago, federal agents raided an Oakland, Calif., warehouse owned by Rosenthal and an associate that contained 1,356 marijuana plants. The drug's street value was estimated at more than $6 million.

What an idiot
Originally posted by jimrat:
LOL no way.

What an idiot

i guess we know where Nick Diaz was getting his stuff
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
LOL no way.

lol, he's that doot!

lol, he's that doot!

nahh, that's my nigha Yves!
Originally posted by jimrat:
LOL no way.

What an idiot

i guess we know where Nick Diaz was getting his stuff

Share 49ersWebzone