LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
UFC is the best league, but Gino's fights did break MMA TV viewing records at the time. And she left MMA to do movies... smart move... Since they pay more

preeeeeety sure Cyborg had something to do with her decision to retire from MMA.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:machida vs hendo disappointed me .

This. I actually can't believe Machida won that fight. He was constantly running away. Landed a few knees, but Henderson was the one staying aggressive, landing leg and body kicks, and had a takedown. You're supposed to show that you can compete against Bones Jones, and Machida puts in that s**tty performance. f**k I wanted to see Hendo vs. Bones.

And great job by Rousey. Undefeated with all wins by armbar. For the poster that said she's a one-trick pony, how about an opponent try to stop that move and maybe she'll show off the rest of her skills. She's an incredible judo grappler and by her size, she can probably toss around all the other women in the division.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
UFC is the best league, but Gino's fights did break MMA TV viewing records at the time. And she left MMA to do movies... smart move... Since they pay more

preeeeeety sure Cyborg had something to do with her decision to retire from MMA.

really unfair that they let their star player in the ring with a steroid abuser and have her retire via destruction.

I wouldn't trust any promoter after that.

You're risking health, vision, ..alot, just because your testing is trash.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
really unfair that they let their star player in the ring with a steroid abuser and have her retire via destruction.

I wouldn't trust any promoter after that.

You're risking health, vision, ..alot, just because your testing is trash.

Another UFC event this week. It's in Japan so it will be televised on Friday, not Saturday:

FUEL TV Main Card (10 p.m. ET):
Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Mark Hunt vs. Stefan Struve
Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez
Hector Lombard vs. Yushin Okami
Mizuto Hirota vs. Rani Yahya
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dong Hyun Kim

Facebook Prelims (7:30 p.m. ET):
Riki Fukuda vs. Brad Tavares
Bryan Caraway vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Cristiano Marcello vs. Kazuki Tokudome
Alex Caceres vs. Kyung Ho Kang
Marcelo Guimaraes vs. Hyun Gyu Lim
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Not fair man, StrikeForce should never have let a man fight in womens class.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:machida vs hendo disappointed me .

This. I actually can't believe Machida won that fight. He was constantly running away. Landed a few knees, but Henderson was the one staying aggressive, landing leg and body kicks, and had a takedown. You're supposed to show that you can compete against Bones Jones, and Machida puts in that s**tty performance. f**k I wanted to see Hendo vs. Bones.

And great job by Rousey. Undefeated with all wins by armbar. For the poster that said she's a one-trick pony, how about an opponent try to stop that move and maybe she'll show off the rest of her skills. She's an incredible judo grappler and by her size, she can probably toss around all the other women in the division.

This.

Machida is one boring ass fighter, I wish Dana White would make Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida turn on each other and fight. Just so we can see what a puss Machida really is. I can't stand Lyoto.
Another UFC event this week. It's in Japan so it will be televised on Friday, not Saturday:

FUEL TV Main Card (10 p.m. ET):
Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Mark Hunt vs. Stefan Struve
Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez
Hector Lombard vs. Yushin Okami
Mizuto Hirota vs. Rani Yahya
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dong Hyun Kim

Facebook Prelims (7:30 p.m. ET):
Riki Fukuda vs. Brad Tavares
Bryan Caraway vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Cristiano Marcello vs. Kazuki Tokudome
Alex Caceres vs. Kyung Ho Kang
Marcelo Guimaraes vs. Hyun Gyu Lim

Damn, Wandy is a sav. Still going at it? Fuu
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
nothing on that lineup gives me a boner.

you're trippin! anything with Wandy is fun to watch. Gomi vs. Sanchez will be a good match and Hunt vs. Struve finally happens!!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

you're trippin! anything with Wandy is fun to watch. Gomi vs. Sanchez will be a good match and Hunt vs. Struve finally happens!!

eh, maybe 10 years ago in Pride. Now, not so mucho. sorry.
Cyborg with work done.

Would you?

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Cyborg with work done.

Would you?

does it have a warm hole?
post op doe
LOL at Matt Riddle talking about smoking pot all the time and never failing a test. Gets caught, fails test, gets cut from UFC. What a dumbass.
Share 49ersWebzone