And will be scrapped because of pre fight injuries lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Rumors that the Superbowl card will have

Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida
Glover Texeira vs. Rampage Jackson
Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar

Please be true!!!!

If they can all stay healthy, and other fighters headlining other cards are healthy, then that should be the main card for Superbowl weekend.
Doh!!! looks like the UFC is really going to look at the possibility of not rushing Dan Henderson back too quickly. They think that the Superbowl card might be rushing it, but no official word on moving the fight to a later card.

The good news is that they are looking to add Allistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva on the Superbowl card. STACKED!!!!
Injury strikes again. Shane Carwin blows out his knee and is out of his TUF finale bout against Roy Nelson. No replacement has been announced.

Gray Maynard is also out of his bout again Joe Lauzon due to injury. Jim Miller will replace Maynard.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Injury strikes again. Shane Carwin blows out his knee and is out of his TUF finale bout against Roy Nelson. No replacement has been announced.

Gray Maynard is also out of his bout again Joe Lauzon due to injury. Jim Miller will replace Maynard.

MMA training is a hard days of work, my friend injured his shoulder rolling right before the Nagas. Thats why I try not to go full speed every time I roll after seeing that, shoot if that happened to me I'd probably lose my job.

MMA training is a hard days of work, my friend injured his shoulder rolling right before the Nagas. Thats why I try not to go full speed every time I roll after seeing that, shoot if that happened to me I'd probably lose my job.

It is hard work now, especially for those that have some wear and tear on their bodies already. Fighters, now, want so hard to be that next breed that they overtrain. GSP is a great example. The dude is the most athletically gifted MMA fighter in the business, and his training is CRAZY.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Marsh:
Rumors that the Superbowl card will have

Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida
Glover Texeira vs. Rampage Jackson
Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar

Please be true!!!!

And will be scrapped because of pre fight injuries lol

A lot of analysts saying that Condit should win this fight. Gonna be a real good fight tomorrow, fellas.
why isn't anyone complaining about Frankie getting 2 title shots in row........ in two different weight classes? hmmmm!!!!

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
why isn't anyone complaining about Frankie getting 2 title shots in row........ in two different weight classes? hmmmm!!!!

cuz although he lost the last two, he wasn't beaten convincingly. he's still one of the top fighters at lightweight and one of the top at featherweight already.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

cuz although he lost the last two, he wasn't beaten convincingly. he's still one of the top fighters at lightweight and one of the top at featherweight already.

neither was.................................................................................................. just saying.

(even though it was a KO)
fwiw.... i'm excited for both of those fights.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Henderson vs. Diaz on Dec.8th! Now THAT's a fight I wanna see.
Any streams for tonight's card?
Share 49ersWebzone