LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Eric Koch injured and out of his fight with Aldo for UFC 153. Frankie Edgar takes the call and gets the fight against Aldo. HELL YEAH!

That's what I'm talking about! Fighter stepping up!

Edgar is going to take a beating. Edgar is moving down because he knows he can't beat Ben Henderson. Henderson is a stud, but he's no Aldo. Frankie's biggest asset was his mobility and speed. Aldo is faster and extremely more violent. Aldo going destroy Frankie's legs with his kicks.

As for Sonnen, he'd get spanked by most of the top LHWs. He doesn't belong in there with Jones. Thats just Dana White trying to sell a PPV.
He totally beat Henderson the second time.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Eric Koch injured and out of his fight with Aldo for UFC 153. Frankie Edgar takes the call and gets the fight against Aldo. HELL YEAH!

That's what I'm talking about! Fighter stepping up!

Edgar is going to take a beating. Edgar is moving down because he knows he can't beat Ben Henderson. Henderson is a stud, but he's no Aldo. Frankie's biggest asset was his mobility and speed. Aldo is faster and extremely more violent. Aldo going destroy Frankie's legs with his kicks.

As for Sonnen, he'd get spanked by most of the top LHWs. He doesn't belong in there with Jones. Thats just Dana White trying to sell a PPV.

Yah, even though I'm not a fan of the Jersey shore midget, he won that second fight with Henderson.

Hell no! He never hurt Henderson the entire fight. Ben just took extra shots because absolutely no respect for Frankie's power. All Edgar did was catch the leg kicks and land some inneffective shots. Henderson landed his kicks at will. That will not work against Aldo. Jose will punish his legs.

Henderson beat Frankie up. Edgar just scored points for the judges. Frankie never had a chance to stop Ben. Henderson just walked him down the whole fight, showing no concern or respect for his power.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Hell no! He never hurt Henderson the entire fight. Ben just took extra shots because absolutely no respect for Frankie's power. All Edgar did was catch the leg kicks and land some inneffective shots. Henderson landed his kicks at will. That will not work against Aldo. Jose will punish his legs.

Henderson beat Frankie up. Edgar just scored points for the judges. Frankie never had a chance to stop Ben. Henderson just walked him down the whole fight, showing no concern or respect for his power.

That's it right there.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

That's it right there.

LOL I noticed that too. Frankie definitely won the second fight, three rounds to two. He didn't do it convincingly at all, but he landed more.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
WEDB
Anderson Silva vs GSP becoming more and more likely

Silva and St. Pierre have been the two most dominant champions in UFC history – Silva at middleweight and St. Pierre at welterweight. White said that if St. Pierre beats Carlos Condit in November, that a match with Silva "could be the next fight."

"These guys want to fight each other now," White said. "If you're a fighter and you've dominated as long as Anderson has and you've been as great as long as Georges has, you say, 'I think I can beat this guy.'"

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/the_main_event/ufc_white_talks_silva_gsp_blame_GLBfB2rh53d8S4jyfJRA5K#ixzz25dQWuqY5

possibly taking place in Cowboys Stadium
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
GSP is probably done. it's been so long since he's fought.
GSP would get his ass whooped.

I dont know if Anderson would be able to handle GSP's wrestling.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

That's it right there.

LOL I noticed that too. Frankie definitely won the second fight, three rounds to two. He didn't do it convincingly at all, but he landed more.

Thankfully the judges were smart enough to realize Frankie wasn't doing any damage. He just landed more shots.

I don't think GSP would be able to handle Spider's pinpoint striking.

i don't think GSP will get into range to make a strong enough attempt.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

i don't think GSP will get into range to make a strong enough attempt.

I don't think GSP can roid up anymore
Share 49ersWebzone