There are 154 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
soooooooo............the Lesnar fight is still on right? Because both guys are ROAIDED TO THA GHELLLLZ.......

Lol ya at survivor series
Seriously doe, someone needs to keep an eye on Jones. Good for DC but Jones is an addict. No question. Now that the only thing he knows about is pretty much gone, who knows what type of mindset he's in. ....suicide...I'm talking about suicide.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Seriously doe, someone needs to keep an eye on Jones. Good for DC but Jones is an addict. No question. Now that the only thing he knows about is pretty much gone, who knows what type of mindset he's in. ....suicide...I'm talking about suicide.

Dude he is going straight to the WWE.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Still hate DC.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Dc better get his strap back
Jones probably been cheatin his entire career....p.o.s
wtf

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Cut his ass.........to Bellator
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:
Cut his ass.........to Bellator

That would be huge for bellator. I'd watch fo sho.
Btw the best part of this jon jones thing is theres some white dude with the twitter handle @jonjones who keeps getting hate messages from fans not realizing its not the ufc fighter, whose handle @jonnybones. It happened previously with ufc 200 fiasco and the hit and run incident. Guys been a good sport about it tho
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crabman82:
Btw the best part of this jon jones thing is theres some white dude with the twitter handle @jonjones who keeps getting hate messages from fans not realizing its not the ufc fighter, whose handle @jonnybones. It happened previously with ufc 200 fiasco and the hit and run incident. Guys been a good sport about it tho

i seent it. funny stuff.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by crabman82:

i seent it. funny stuff.

lol poor guy posts cat snapchats and gets bombarded with bones jones inquiries.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

Lol, May was running away from Pac in that bout. Against McG, he let Conor tire himself out in the first 4 rounds and then pounced on him.

Quite a different strategy facing a noob boxer as compared to a professional boxing champion.
  • Jiks
Not sure what to think of this St. Pierre vs Bisbing fight. A few years ago, yeah. In the present, kind of meh.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Not sure what to think of this St. Pierre vs Bisbing fight. A few years ago, yeah. In the present, kind of meh.

Heres what to think, gsp finally moves up to 185 after andersons dominant run ended #duckduckgoose
Share 49ersWebzone