LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Nice. Yeah during the summer it's a sweat box in my garage as well, so I'll have to keep an eye on that. Will also do what you mentioned . I have a dip bar I can just slide under it to alleviate the tension. I've loved mine so far, but like said my big gripe is the broken springs, hopefully this will help .
How heavy is your bag?

100lbs. I went home for lunch and just slid a 35lb dumbell under the bag, took all the tension off the springs/bands.

Well the last spring and band went out...guess I'll work on my ground and pound until I get my new mount

Your kid is adorable
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Nice. Yeah during the summer it's a sweat box in my garage as well, so I'll have to keep an eye on that. Will also do what you mentioned . I have a dip bar I can just slide under it to alleviate the tension. I've loved mine so far, but like said my big gripe is the broken springs, hopefully this will help .
How heavy is your bag?

100lbs. I went home for lunch and just slid a 35lb dumbell under the bag, took all the tension off the springs/bands.

Well the last spring and band went out...guess I'll work on my ground and pound until I get my new mount

Your kid is adorable

Ha. Thanks buddy. We kind of like him
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
How heavy is your bag?

Your kid is adorable

Ha. Thanks buddy. We kind of like him

Looks like a future champion in the making
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol damn. how long did it last? You should write a complaint on amazon. Bet they send you new springs and bands for free.

About a year which is b******t. My wife thinks I need to write to the actual manufacturer , but I thought Amazon as well. Going to send them a letter with pics this weekend. The details clearly stated it holds up to 150lbs so not sure why these snapped. I guess I'm just too strong lol

you definitely should. not like this fkn thing is cheap. should last much longer than a year.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol @ weidman's post fight. dude was the fakest champ ever.

Well, outside the current guy with the belt.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

eh, i think Whittaker would destroy weidman.

eh, i think Whittaker would destroy weidman.

I was talking Bisping. His only defense came against a retiring Hendo, and he got his ass kicked in that fight.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I was talking Bisping. His only defense came against a retiring Hendo, and he got his ass kicked in that fight.

Oh ya, forgot about that scrub

His strategy at keeping the title has thus far been brilliant. Put it up against guys that are either retiring or contemplating coming back from retirement, and when that fails, put it up against someone that's gonna get hurt and, if that fails, get hurt yourself!
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jul 23, 2017 at 8:03 PM ]

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

His strategy at keeping the title has thus far been brilliant. Put it up against guys that are either retiring or contemplating coming back from retirement, and when that fails, put it up against someone that's gonna get hurt and, if that fails, get hurt yourself!

Whittaker is gonna knock his ass out. So you're probably right. He'll fake an injury a week before the fight.
Is the DC-jones hatred real. I dont watch Much ppv ufc but im intrigued by this fight because I feel these dudes genuinely hate ea other and not like other fake beefs for ppv sales

Is it real hatred?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teylo31:
Is the DC-jones hatred real. I dont watch Much ppv ufc but im intrigued by this fight because I feel these dudes genuinely hate ea other and not like other fake beefs for ppv sales

Is it real hatred?

I think the hate is real. They actually came to blows during one prefight press conference a while back.

Yeah, it's real. I don't think it's as intense from Cormier's side as it once was, but no denying they're going into that ring hoping to f**k the other one up.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jul 24, 2017 at 2:03 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
finally get to bring back this gif i made.

Share 49ersWebzone