LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 193 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I'm sure cody would've destroyed him anyway, but you never know. Dillashaw has some power in them tiny hands.

Idk tbph. Dillashaw could potentially pick him apart standing with his movement and footwork.

It seemed like a pick em kinda matchup on paper.

My thoughts exactly . Plus he has a good chin
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Just watched the Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez. Big props to Frankie Edgar, he didn't let his reach or striking intimidate him, straight up dominated that fight. And that's what Penn was suppose to do, but it just seems like Penn has too much pride to take fighters down and pretty much ends up losing the fight.

I don't understand BJ anymore. He literally has the skill to Demian Maia people and he just chooses not too. He's stuck in his old ways and won't reinvent himself

I couldn't agree more. Penn really needs to rework his game, because his striking his horrible. I heard he's training with the Marinovich bros again and supposedly is good shape, but still, it's not his cardio that's beating him this time, it's his technique and game plan!!!
Just watched the Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez. Big props to Frankie Edgar, he didn't let his reach or striking intimidate him, straight up dominated that fight. And that's what Penn was suppose to do, but it just seems like Penn has too much pride to take fighters down and pretty much ends up losing the fight.

I don't understand BJ anymore. He literally has the skill to Demian Maia people and he just chooses not too. He's stuck in his old ways and won't reinvent himself

I couldn't agree more. Penn really needs to rework his game, because his striking his horrible. I heard he's training with the Marinovich bros again and supposedly is good shape, but still, it's not his cardio that's beating him this time, it's his technique and game plan!!!

Wait wtf are you serious? Or did we bring up an old post from like 7 years ago??
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Wait wtf are you serious? Or did we bring up an old post from like 7 years ago??

Yes, I read it on sherdog.
Add Roy Nelson to the list of ufc fighters moving over to bellator
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Wake up, fights about to start
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
That combo by Gustafson
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Gustafson put on a show.......3 straight uppercuts and a right hook gravedigger to finish
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Dem uppercuts
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Damn, his girl thick. Mmmm

Lol at "thanks for having my baby. Will you marry me"

Dem uppercuts

Those were crazy...3 in a row on the button. Want to see Jones vs Gustafsson part 2
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Damn, his girl thick. Mmmm

Lol at "thanks for having my baby. Will you marry me"

Yeah, not sure how high them heels are but she had to be over six feet........amazonion b***h
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:
Yeah, not sure how high them heels are but she had to be over six feet........amazonion b***h

Didn't even think about that. She was as tall as him in the ring. Gotta be at least 6'. That viking baby is gonna be a giant
LHW division is so weak right now. Great fight though.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Some bodybuilder douche challenged Garbrandt to a fight and says he will show up to his gym and put a beatdown on him.......when are these idiots gonna learn
http://fightstate.com/raging-bodybuilder-books-flight-fight-cody-garbrandt-twitter-beef/
[ Edited by jimrat on May 28, 2017 at 4:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone