LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
can't believe how much I miss goldberg. I hated him when he was on, now I wish he was back. DC is fkn horrible. so is every other twink they try to pair up with rogan.

I think goldy will eventually find his way to bellator
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crabman82:
can't believe how much I miss goldberg. I hated him when he was on, now I wish he was back. DC is fkn horrible. so is every other twink they try to pair up with rogan.

I think goldy will eventually find his way to bellator

u mean, NO1CURRator
Gastellum flagged for weed lol fight with the goat off
Joe Rogan stays bringing this up on his podcast. He should have BHops as a guest one day.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
gonna miss this weekend's fights and don't give a single fk. DC is the boringest "champ" ever.
gonna miss this weekend's fights and don't give a single fk. DC is the boringest "champ" ever.

Rest assured you'll stay awake past 11pm thanks to not hearing Jon Anik lulling you to sleep.
Some f**kery at the weigh ins. Both rumble and DC wait until the last few mins, rumble makes weight but DC weighs 206.2 and then a few mins later weighs 205. Something happened
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Some f**kery at the weigh ins. Both rumble and DC wait until the last few mins, rumble makes weight but DC weighs 206.2 and then a few mins later weighs 205. Something happened

DC took a s**t?

DC took a s**t?

No it appears he cheated a little. Weighed in with towel both times. Pressed down on the towel the 2nd time to alleviate some of the weight.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
why are his tits so separated? and his nips are near his armpits.

• dmax
  • Veteran
Gastellum flagged for weed lol fight with the goat off

cut that mofo
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

This is what I meant by the secondary mount and if can see those springs, those are what have snapped

finally installed mine yesterday. Used it this morning a bit. That thing can take a beating now and barely makes a sound. Not sure how long it will last. Hopefully that company sells replacement springs and rubber bands. It's in my garage where temps can easily reach 120 during the summer. I have a feeling those rubber supports are gonna dry out and crack within the year. Same thing happens with any kind of resistance band equipment I have. I have one of the 6', 100lb Muay Thai bags, so it's only a few inches off the floor. What I'm gonna do is put a box or something under the bag when i'm not using it so that there isn't tension on the springs/rubber when I'm not using it.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 7, 2017 at 8:45 AM ]
why are his tits so separated? and his nips are near his armpits.

One of them early Era boob jobs

This is what I meant by the secondary mount and if can see those springs, those are what have snapped

finally installed mine yesterday. Used it this morning a bit. That thing can take a beating now and barely makes a sound. Not sure how long it will last. Hopefully that company sells replacement springs and rubber bands. It's in my garage where temps can easily reach 120 during the summer. I have a feeling those rubber supports are gonna dry out and crack within the year. Same thing happens with any kind of resistance band equipment I have. I have one of the 6', 100lb Muay Thai bags, so it's only a few inches off the floor. What I'm gonna do is put a box or something under the bag when i'm not using it so that there isn't tension on the springs/rubber when I'm not using it.

Nice. Yeah during the summer it's a sweat box in my garage as well, so I'll have to keep an eye on that. Will also do what you mentioned . I have a dip bar I can just slide under it to alleviate the tension. I've loved mine so far, but like said my big gripe is the broken springs, hopefully this will help .
How heavy is your bag?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Nice. Yeah during the summer it's a sweat box in my garage as well, so I'll have to keep an eye on that. Will also do what you mentioned . I have a dip bar I can just slide under it to alleviate the tension. I've loved mine so far, but like said my big gripe is the broken springs, hopefully this will help .
How heavy is your bag?

100lbs. I went home for lunch and just slid a 35lb dumbell under the bag, took all the tension off the springs/bands.
Share 49ersWebzone