LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i have no idea who pascal is. Only one I'd watch is Floyd/CM.

and i'd find a free stream. no way i'd pay for it.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Mar 28, 2017 at 10:48 AM ]
Presser for bellators ppv event at msg in June.

Sonnen/Wanderlei
Fedor/Mitrione
Lima/Larkin for ww title
Chandler/Primus for lw title

My god. Bellator should just sell out to UFC as their 'Senior Circuit'.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Presser for bellators ppv event at msg in June.

Sonnen/Wanderlei
Fedor/Mitrione
Lima/Larkin for ww title
Chandler/Primus for lw title

I'm pretty damn excited for this card
Nice lw fight..

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I liked watching Kevin Lee almost get KO'd by that old dude.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Nice lw fight..

Ohhh this is gonna be good
Wow, that Rampage/Mo fight was terrible. Rampage has to be the laziest fighter around. He showed up fat and flabby. Embarrassing.

Bellator is actually getting some quality fighters though. Bader is a good signing for them. I think he beat Mo pretty easily. Larkin is an exciting fighter.

I don't know much about Dillon Danis but he has a target on his back.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:
Wow, that Rampage/Mo fight was terrible. Rampage has to be the laziest fighter around. He showed up fat and flabby. Embarrassing.

Bellator is actually getting some quality fighters though. Bader is a good signing for them. I think he beat Mo pretty easily. Larkin is an exciting fighter.

Danis is Mcgregor's training partner........mma record 0-0.......lot of hype
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:

deservedly so, i mean, he is undefeated.

• evil
  • Veteran

Rampage showed up fat and flabby because he didn't know it was at HW until 2 weeks before the fight. He assumed it was a 235lb catch weight so when he learned he didn't have to cut he didn't. But yes lazy, which has been an issue for a long time. He does not take it seriously, just does it for the paycheck.

Danis is a high level BJJ black belt. He has an upcoming BJJ match with Jake Shields at Submission Underground in May.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

The next Mickey Gall, IMO.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

The next Mickey Gall, IMO.

such high praise.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
can't believe how much I miss goldberg. I hated him when he was on, now I wish he was back. DC is fkn horrible. so is every other twink they try to pair up with rogan.
can't believe how much I miss goldberg. I hated him when he was on, now I wish he was back. DC is fkn horrible. so is every other twink they try to pair up with rogan.

I feel this. Anik is knowledgeable but his voice puts me to sleep.UFC was dumb to let him go without a suitable replacement.
Share 49ersWebzone