LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

UFC matchmaking is so f**king stupid at this point. Rankings mean nothing. I get that they're a business and it's in their best interest to put on money fights, but that's total b******t for the guys that work their way up only to get snubbed.
Makes gsp look like a coward for not stepping up in his prime to take the super fight with Anderson at 185 imo
Originally posted by crabman82:
Makes gsp look like a coward for not stepping up in his prime to take the super fight with Anderson at 185 imo
It's pretty obvious he's cherry picking his way to a relatively easy belt. Could have fought at the weight he was at his entire career, but he doesn't want it with woodley.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
kindda weird how similar GSP and Joanna look alike.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
kindda weird how similar GSP and Joanna look alike.

Like Faber and carmouche

Originally posted by Dsoto87:
It's pretty obvious he's cherry picking his way to a relatively easy belt. Could have fought at the weight he was at his entire career, but he doesn't want it with woodley.

Probably wouldn't fight wonderboy either since they're friends and have trained together in the past. I did watch live as rory completely stifled Woodley tho at 174. I could see gsp having similar success
[ Edited by crabman82 on Mar 1, 2017 at 10:53 AM ]
well that's just stupid. what a money grab fight. hopefully Bisping beats his ass.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
only scheduled fight i'm hyped for is Ferguson/Nurmagonedov

Yesssss! I kinda worry about Khalabib though. Don't know why. Just got a weird feeling he might eat a shot that he doesn't recover from.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Yesssss! I kinda worry about Khalabib though. Don't know why. Just got a weird feeling he might eat a shot that he doesn't recover from.

I can see that happening, he got rocked by Johnson.

I can see that happening, he got rocked by Johnson.

Yea his striking isn't there yet and he's got a short reach at like 70 inches. Fergusons at 76.5, Conor is at like 74

I agree
Lots of rumours khabib was hospitalized a few hrs before weigh in. Should have something confirmed shortly.
It don't look like this fights gonna happen. Maybe can fill in
Fights officially off
Share 49ersWebzone