Originally posted by TonyStarks:

how i feel when waiting for someone to reply in the boxing thread
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Sonnen lmao!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Tito's a retard
Soooooo. How big is this fight tonight? Don't know jack s**t about either guy except that they are past their primes.

Seems like a fun one doe.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Soooooo. How big is this fight tonight? Don't know jack s**t about either guy except that they are past their primes.

meh. 10 years ago i would've cared. gonna be two old guys just hugging each other.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

meh. 10 years ago i would've cared. gonna be two old guys just hugging each other.

Semtex vs ward is definitely not a fight to miss on this card
Daley with a beautiful KO of Ward.

Chael was just trying to make a buck.
Chael got manhandled. 205 is definitely not a weight class he should continue to fight at

Chael lost? Oh gosh. Was Tito going all motivational speaker afterwards? That shti gets old.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Chael got manhandled. 205 is definitely not a weight class he should continue to fight at

or he could just get back on the juice.

Tito tried to kill him, didn't wanna let go of that choke.

Tito trained with BJ Penn a month ago. Showed him how to win.
I've never ever seen Tito get starch KOd just the Liddell hits but never Rashad Evans type.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Tito trained with BJ Penn a month ago. Showed him how to win.
I've never ever seen Tito get starch KOd just the Liddell hits but never Rashad Evans type.

Him and Bochy have the biggest domes I have ever seen in person.
I've rewatched the fight about 10 times now. Not sure if it's fixed or if Chael is just incompetent in BJJ. While Tito is on his back Chael starts to move up making Tito's arm go towards his neck. Why would you not tuck your chin? Next Chaels hands are just flopping not defending the choke at all. Finally, the choke is not even under the neck it's on his chin. I know it still hurts and anyone of us including me would definitely tap to that, but Chael is a professional fighter.
Share 49ersWebzone