PST?
HAWAIIST?

WHAT!

West coast time
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Dana saying they're working on khabib / Johnson. Potentially added to 205

Should push it to another card. 205 is already stacked and Tate + Edgar + Kennedy fights likely to be on prelims. Khabib would also be on prelims and a fight with MJ is main card worthy.

205 :

Eddie vs Conor
Woodley vs WonderBoy
Joanna Champion vs Karolina Long Name
Weidman vs Soldier of God
Tim Kennedy vs Rashad Evans
Cerrone vs Gastleum
Frankie Edgar vs Stephens
Tate vs Rocky P.

and some other fights.

Meh they said he'd do this vs RDA too. He'll stand with Conor. His striking coach is one of the best out there. Pettis wall and stall fight was pretty predictable given Pettis inability to defend take downs. Even Conor has better tdd. Eddie will shoot some takedown at some point but it won't be that Pettis fight strategy

He also said that the way to beat Conor (when Conor was scheduled for RDA) was to take him down. He acknowledged that those who stood with Conor get KO'd and he saw the 202 fight and he has to know Conor has a good chin but cardio was gone by the end of round 2. If he takes him down early and often he can wear Conor's gas tank out. He may strike in the later rounds if it goes that long but early on I expect him to use striking merely to set up TD's.

Conor better load up on sparring partners that are good wrestlers with strong top game.
Originally posted by evil:
Dana saying they're working on khabib / Johnson. Potentially added to 205

Should push it to another card. 205 is already stacked and Tate + Edgar + Kennedy fights likely to be on prelims. Khabib would also be on prelims and a fight with MJ is main card worthy.

205 :

Eddie vs Conor
Woodley vs WonderBoy
Joanna Champion vs Karolina Long Name
Weidman vs Soldier of God
Tim Kennedy vs Rashad Evans
Cerrone vs Gastleum
Frankie Edgar vs Stephens
Tate vs Rocky P.

and some other fights.

Meh they said he'd do this vs RDA too. He'll stand with Conor. His striking coach is one of the best out there. Pettis wall and stall fight was pretty predictable given Pettis inability to defend take downs. Even Conor has better tdd. Eddie will shoot some takedown at some point but it won't be that Pettis fight strategy

He also said that the way to beat Conor (when Conor was scheduled for RDA) was to take him down. He acknowledged that those who stood with Conor get KO'd and he saw the 202 fight and he has to know Conor has a good chin but cardio was gone by the end of round 2. If he takes him down early and often he can wear Conor's gas tank out. He may strike in the later rounds if it goes that long but early on I expect him to use striking merely to set up TD's.

Conor better load up on sparring partners that are good wrestlers with strong top game.

The theory is with khabib on the card he's also a fill in if Eddie or Conor have to pull out.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
daymn, gonna be some good fights!

1000000000x better than that over hyped UFC 200.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Connor reminded me why I never watch press conferences. dude is a dumbass.
  • evil
  • Veteran
It's still the McGregor show. And he just made Eddie look stupid when they talked money...Eddie admitted he did not negotiate a new deal. No red panty night for Eddie.
Khabib/mj on 205

• evil
  • Veteran
Dude who asked the last question put Eddie in check. Also Conor's reaction to Stephens was gold.

He delivers entertaining pressers that's for sure.
Lmao the little boy belt
  • evil
  • Veteran
I hope Conor beats the brakes off Eddie. Can't wait to read the social media hate from his haters, it's always amusing IMO.
I hope Conor beats the brakes off Eddie. Can't wait to read the social media hate from his haters, it's always amusing IMO.

Dude who asked the last question put Eddie in check. Also Conor's reaction to Stephens was gold.

He delivers entertaining pressers that's for sure.

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone