LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
The diaz/mcgregor trailer was epic

Looking forward to the rematch. Good matchup.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
The diaz/mcgregor trailer was epic

Looking forward to the rematch. Good matchup.

Ya cant wait
If I didn't know anything about Lawler, I'd look at Woodley and say that guy is definitely the superior athlete, but Lawler is nuts and has that crazy punching ability.
Main event time

Got Woodley winning this one, but everytime I count Lawler out he prevails. Its tiiiime
Originally posted by mug0mug:
If I didn't know anything about Lawler, I'd look at Woodley and say that guy is definitely the superior athlete, but Lawler is nuts and has that crazy punching ability.

Lawler is a warrior. Woodley is capable of knocking him out, but I think he needs to utilize his wrestling skills to win this one
Woodley either finishes Lawler early or gasses somewhere in the 2nd
Originally posted by crabman82:

I think he can win a decison, but ya the deeper the fight gets the better Lawler will get. But I dont see woodley gassing until the end of the 3rd
Several years ago I thought Lawler would never be relevant again, but he's a madman and technically improved enough now to do what he's done lately. Excited and hoping for a good fight that doesn't end too quickly.

Smart man
Main event time

Got Woodley winning this one
, but everytime I count Lawler out he prevails. Its tiiiime

Smarter man

Impressive, but exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen.
Im heated. Ordered this on my ps4, lost connection right before the knock out. f**k
Woodley vs Wonderboy is gonna be a great fight

On the Fox post fight show with wonderboy on the desk Woodley totally side stepped him and requested nick Diaz lol so dumb. These new Champs trying to call shots 3 mins after winning. He just wants to lay on nick
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jul 30, 2016 at 10:01 PM ]

On the Fox post fight show with wonderboy on the desk Woodley totally side stepped him and requested nick Diaz lol so dumb. These new Champs trying to call shots 3 mins after winning. He just wants to lay on nick

Lol he wants no part of wonderboy
Share 49ersWebzone