LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Listening to Nate Diaz talk is so sad.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Listening to Nate Diaz talk is so sad.

Lol. Thats the result of smoking too much weed and getting hit in the head too frequently
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Holm looked super fatigued.* Cough post roid detox*

Thats what im thinking. Against Tate and Shevchenko she didnt possess the same strength as against Ronda

she might be on something or she might not be. But she looked meh in her 2 fights before Ronda too (Pennington & Reneau). At the time she was seen as a premature title challenger. She a had split decision with Pennington lol. Ronda just fought really dumb so we kind of overrated hollys accomplishment cus of what Ronda was perceived to be. Put her boxing career and pre ufc mma fights aside and she's been average at best in the ufc save for 1 iconic moment

True
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
can't wait for Lawler/Woodley

Holy shiot that shiot of a card exvept for the main event of course is a ppv???
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jul 27, 2016 at 8:20 AM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Holy shiot that shiot of a card exvept for the main event of course is a ppv???

Yep. Wack ass card.
Nothing wrong with 201. Welter weight title fight, Straw weight #1 contender fight, Matt Brown is always entertaining win or lose, return of uncle creepy vs scoggins who is a real up and Comer at fly weight, cisco/Perez is another good fight. Gamebred/Pearson will be good. There's a lot of good fights but I get the casuals are seeking bigger names.
Why does Conor act like nate landed a lucky punch? Dude was gassed and was constantly eating shots to the face.
Nothing wrong with 201. Welter weight title fight, Straw weight #1 contender fight, Matt Brown is always entertaining win or lose, return of uncle creepy vs scoggins who is a real up and Comer at fly weight, cisco/Perez is another good fight. Gamebred/Pearson will be good. There's a lot of good fights but I get the casuals are seeking bigger names.

I probably watched 95% of all UFC events since 2009. But yes I am turning into a casual fan. Dont even watch TUF anymore.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
bet this PPV card produces better fights than that piece of s**t 200 card.
Respect Nate for his honesty:

"I write it off from the beginning like, 'I'm probably gonna get knocked out,'" Diaz said. "Just take that and accept it. And then go in there and make it happen. When it doesn't happen, when you come out with a win, that's pretty exciting."

"They're all full of it. I'm a realist, man," Diaz added. "I accept the fact that there's a probability you're gonna get taken out and it's gonna be pretty embarrassing. I accept that and go out there and don't let it happen. And hopefully come out on top."
I listened to a Chad Mendes interview on my way into work this morning. I feel bad for the guy. He got popped for an anti-aging peptide that's in some lotion he was using for his flaky, itchy skin condition. He was upfront and honest with USADA about it. It in no way would enhance your performance in the ring. They still gave him 2 years. He said he'd already planned on taking a year off, but damn.

"I write it off from the beginning like, 'I'm probably gonna get knocked out,'" Diaz said. "Just take that and accept it. And then go in there and make it happen. When it doesn't happen, when you come out with a win, that's pretty exciting."

"They're all full of it. I'm a realist, man," Diaz added. "I accept the fact that there's a probability you're gonna get taken out and it's gonna be pretty embarrassing. I accept that and go out there and don't let it happen. And hopefully come out on top."

Same for Eddie Alvarez talking about his fear in the cage bringing the best out in him.

Same for Eddie Alvarez talking about his fear in the cage bringing the best out in him.

Yup, I heard his interview on ufc unfiltered
Share 49ersWebzone