There are 182 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
ufc trying so hard to make this seem like the card of the decade. gotta sell that ppv! IMO, this card kindda sux. I'm over the jones/ cormier b******t. don't care about brock, tate vs. nunez? meh. Aldo vs. Edgar seems cool, just to see how Aldo bounces back. Not expecting much tho. he's no where near the fighter he was in the WEC. Cain vs. Brown might be alright, but Cain will probably just smother him and win by GnP. The prelims look more exciting.

I like 200 because of the card has strong depth :

Cat Zingano vs.Julianna Peña (excited for this scrap)
Johny Hendricks vs.Kelvin Gastelum
T.J. Dillashaw vs.Raphael Assunção

Those 3 fights are all scraps that would or could be on a PPV main card and will be on free prelims. Plus Diego Sanchez vs Joe Lauzon is a fantastic fight on paper that is on Fight Pass. Main card is not all fights that make me but they are good fights. It will be a card well worth streaming.

200 card is stacked, cant wait
UFC planning Bisping vs Henderson for October

but not confirmed yet

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/michael-bisping/report-michael-bisping-vs-dan-henderson-targeted-october-ufc-middleweight-title-fight/
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Jul 1, 2016 at 2:47 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

but not confirmed yet

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/michael-bisping/report-michael-bisping-vs-dan-henderson-targeted-october-ufc-middleweight-title-fight/

Henderson will KO Bisping then retire. The belt will be once again up for grabs with Jacare and Bisping battling it out for the title.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

but not confirmed yet

Henderson will KO Bisping then retire. The belt will be once again up for grabs with Jacare and Bisping battling it out for the title.

Wouldn't be suprised if that happened, but I think Bisping will win this one. We shall see. I have a feeling Hendo would not retire if he wins, but he'd be better off leaving on top.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

but not confirmed yet

Wouldn't be suprised if that happened, but I think Bisping will win this one. We shall see. I have a feeling Hendo would not retire if he wins, but he'd be better off leaving on top.

Guy made like 800k last fight. He becomes champ he gotta scratch out at least one of those checks
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jul 1, 2016 at 4:05 PM ]
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Jul 4, 2016 at 8:29 AM ]
Check out my most recent post in my Greatest UFC Fighter thread, Fox Sports counted down their final 10 fighters out of the top 200, I was shocked by who was #1... lets discuss, because im curious to see who agrees with their top 3
ufc trying so hard to make this seem like the card of the decade. gotta sell that ppv! IMO, this card kindda sux. I'm over the jones/ cormier b******t. don't care about brock, tate vs. nunez? meh. Aldo vs. Edgar seems cool, just to see how Aldo bounces back. Not expecting much tho. he's no where near the fighter he was in the WEC. Cain vs. Brown might be alright, but Cain will probably just smother him and win by GnP. The prelims look more exciting.

this card is stacked

wtf you talking about bro
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knowledge:
this card is stacked

Would you say the greatest card ever? Cuz that's what they're pushin. Imo, not even close. The fights before sat night, including the 200 prelims sound way better than whats on the ppv.

U guys really that excited to see a wwe superstar back in the octagon?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Would you say the greatest card ever? Cuz that's what they're pushin. Imo, not even close. The fights before sat night, including the 200 prelims sound way better than whats on the ppv.

Not sure what the greatest card ever is or was but what is if not 200 ? 198 was pretty stacked and 100 was definitely stacked as well. Others?

Originally posted by Knowledge:
this card is stacked

From top to bottom from pre lims up to the main event this is easily the most stacked card in ufc history imo.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
maybe it's just me then. But I just don't care about most of the fights on the ppv. It'll be nice to finally have a unified belt in the light heavyweight tho. Most excited for RDA vs. Alvarez on Thursday.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jul 5, 2016 at 2:24 AM ]
Its great to watch UFC, but real life brawling that ive been and seen, takes the cake, one hit knockouts with guys that punch sound through air, 5th dans beaten to a pulp in bloody auckland pub fights, monsters with gorilla fists that make even cassius clay think twice, jake the muss aint just a movie, its about wild animals caged at your local zoo bar.
Nice shot of meisha's booty in the embedded that just dropped.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 4x4niner:
Its great to watch UFC, but real life brawling that ive been and seen, takes the cake, one hit knockouts with guys that punch sound through air, 5th dans beaten to a pulp in bloody auckland pub fights, monsters with gorilla fists that make even cassius clay think twice, jake the muss aint just a movie, its about wild animals caged at your local zoo bar.

Share 49ersWebzone